Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A few of them are starting to froth.

The most fun is to be had with everyone's favourite dyslexic, Hercules, as he desperately attempts to spin a veil of credibility around the month long drivel he's been spouting.
I know, and it is like he is looking at the sky sports updates and then posts his spin on it - and they think he is a God over at SC - I am sure he has a deal with SC to string people along on ITK to get donations in, and especially on Deadline day - I maean nothing, feck all is going on today at Spurs at yet, there have been about 7 "so called ITK posts" on Grealish is on Grealish is off - there may be 2 in 2 out (never any names of course). Then when it is all said and done, they will say they were just passing on information in good faith it's not their fault if Spurs didn't do the job, but they were trying in the background - such bullshit, I could make it up all day long. Here you go, I heard from a guy in Potugal who is good freinds with Gomes brother that he is coming to Spurs, it's his number one choice. Then when it doesn't happen, I say, well we tried but he wanted to stay at Barca - Simple this ITK lark, init!

I'm no longer here for the signings they ain't coming I'm here for the cunt off now grow a pair and start swinging you bunch of cunts
tenor.gif
Just make do with the 6 months worth of cunt offs we already have, we're fresh out of ideas with nothing else inbound

Anyone else think it's pathetic that we're not going to sign anyone?
I think I would have liked us to and I think we need to, but I guess we don't know what goes on behind closed doors (unless your ITK on SC of course:) I would not say pathetic unless I knew all the facts. But I am a little sad about the whole window for sure.
I guess the one hope I had was we had some really good up and coming youngsters, untill I saw our 4-1 defeat last week with all those youngsters given a chance:)

Pathetic? No. But, Pochettino made it clear he wanted to strengthen the squad, so it would be disappointing if we ended up doing no business in my view.

But if he’s saying that he’s happy with the squad and would only buy to strengthen it then we could assume that there’s no one available that he would want

What puzzles me is that Gomes was available, Poch wanted him so why didn’t we buy him and, embarrassingly he’s gone to Everton

Back
Top Bottom