Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This geeza is a cunt. Has been for years.

The fact he values a transfer, a player that will be here for at best 10 years over our new home which will be there for 100's tells you all you need to know.
Everyone who criticises the board or our transfer window is a cunt in your book mate. By your reasoning, most Spurs supporters are, today, just a bunch of cunts.
Some fan

Silver lining: spending bugger all despite the record TV money. That stadium had better be paid off at least a year more quickly now.
:sonhmm:
It’s all about the stadium, the fucking cheese and the lodge.

One more season with an okay midfield and no alternative to eriksen. One big injury to eriksen and it’s a given we don’t qualify to the champions league.
No new deal to Toby as well. What an embarrassing fiasco. Don’t even want ear the board statement.

Everyone who criticises the board or our transfer window is a cunt in your book mate. By your reasoning, most Spurs supporters are, today, just a bunch of cunts.
Some fan
And you certainly are one. I'm not the first to call you it today. Racking up those precious likes as well.

As for the some fan bullshit. At least I support my club.

You fucking hate Spurs. Absolutely loathe everything to do with it.

I'm not the first person to say that to you. Think on that King Nosher.

Why shouldn't I go back to Newport? I paid good, hard earned money to travel and watch that shit giving up my valuable time in the process.

Hate to break it to you but we aren't a successful side yet. You need to do this thing called winning trophies, we are nowhere near that yet.

You keep believing the drivel put out by the club, enjoying all the montages of the players having great fun in training and the post match "We were unlucky" bollocks.

Short sighted again Levy, well done.

Save your money

Do something else with your valuable time and go support someone else

You take the rough with the smooth and occasionally you get a bad performance but you take it on the chin and move on

Your post is ridiculous and I have a mental image of tears rolling down your cheeks as you made it

First and foremost, I enjoy seeing Spurs winning games of football. We do that more now, than in my entire life.

Do excuse me for enjoying it.

Enjoy away, but my point is that it's less likely to happen this coming season.

You have your viewpoint, I have mine. Time will tell who's is correct.

Well at least we haven't sold Toby to United ..

:dembelelol:
True, but I think if I am correct we can still lose Rose, Toby, maybe others to teams abroad until the end of August. So this isn't over yet!
A lot of people saying well at least we kept the squad togeather, well we haven't yet - But I would agrea, if we could keep Toby and Rose (and they are happy to play for the shirt) it makes the window a lot better IMO.

Here we are then...

GK; Hugo Lloris, Michael Vorm, Paulo Gazzaniga
LB; Kyle Walker-Peters, Danny Rose, Ben Davies, Jan Vertonghen
RB; Kieran Trippier, Foul Throw, Eric Dier, Kyle Walker-Peters, Toby Alderweireld
CBL; Ben Davies, Jan Vertonghen
CBR; Juan Foyth, Davidson Sanchez, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Eric Dier, Toby Alderweireld
DM; Victor Wanyama, Eric Dier
CM; Harry Winks, Mousa Dembele, Moussa Sissoko, Joshua Onomah
AM; Lucas Moura, Heung-Min Son, Eric Lamela, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, George Kevin-N'Koudou
CF; Fernando Llorente, Son Heung-Min, Harry Kane, Vincent Janssen

Not too shabby a bunch eh?

Imagine if we go and finish top 4 now, above Woolwich, Liverpool and Chelsea and win the FA Cup.

The press would hate it.
Liverpool, Woolwich and Chelsea fans would be suicidal.

Adrian Durham would be speechless.

Fuck it, disappointing window but still buzzing for saturday. Fully expect this squad to finish inside the top 4 comfortably and hopefully they can prove me wrong and show we didn't need any extra men to challenge for the league.

Back
Top Bottom