Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah yes I too am happy about lining up with Llorente, Sissoko and N'koudou while we have some of the highest ticket prices in the league.

: ostrich:

(oh and if you wanted some new players your just a "sky puppet"
Literally every other team in the prem has signed AT LEAST 3 Players
Except we won't line up with them with a fully fit squad, will we?

I’m devastated but still stay optimistic.

What I do worry is if we have a poor season and finish outside the top 4 and trophyless then will we be able to convince the likes of Poch, Eriksen and others that this is the place to be and win trophies?

Cheers for that Daniel . You bald cunt.

We still have a good enough team to challenge for 4th, but that’s as good as it’s gonna get. This team as it is, isn’t good enough.

Very happy that we have kept rose, and Toby . Still rate rose above, Davies , and Toby above Sanchez.

Cl , no chance .

Gotta feeling poch is gonna go all out for a domestic trophy .

His last season nailed on.

I’m devastated but still stay optimistic.

What I do worry is if we have a poor season and finish outside the top 4 and trophyless then will we be able to convince the likes of Poch, Eriksen and others that this is the place to be and win trophies?

If we finish outside top 4, Eriksen is a goner.

Go fuck yourself.

Seen plenty of bad performance's over the years, but obviously I'm not allowed to complain about anything and everything is amazing.

Cretin.

Oh I can’t possibly stand a chance in a debate with an intellectual colossus such as you

“Go fuck yourself”

“Cretin “

Wow!!

One of the funniest things is that some people think that Poch is actually happy with the situation. Like this was the plan all along.
I might be wrong, but I don't think anyone has actually said this. I think everyone - including Pochettino - wanted and expected us to strengthen the squad. The difference between the two 'camps' is the response to our failure to do so. Some - again, including Pochettino - believe we still have a great squad, other think we've fallen (dangerously?) behind our rivals.

So you don't believe in this set of players. The exact same set that did excellently last season.

But if we'd have got Anthony Martial in, we'd had won the treble!
> The teams around us don't have the exact same set of players.
> Dembele is likely to be less fit this season than last season.
> Wanyama might be crocked.

Whether you believe in the players or not, they still might come up short in the new landscape of the top 6.

And come on, don't make strawmen like that Martial argument. No-one ever said that.

Back
Top Bottom