Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers for that Daniel . You bald cunt.

We still have a good enough team to challenge for 4th, but that’s as good as it’s gonna get. This team as it is, isn’t good enough.

Very happy that we have kept rose, and Toby . Still rate rose above, Davies , and Toby above Sanchez.

Cl , no chance .

Gotta feeling poch is gonna go all out for a domestic trophy .

His last season nailed on.
:dembelefingers:

And you certainly are one. I'm not the first to call you it today. Racking up those precious likes as well.

As for the some fan bullshit. At least I support my club.

You fucking hate Spurs. Absolutely loathe everything to do with it.

I'm not the first person to say that to you. Think on that King Nosher.
As I said, gloating and belittling lifelong supporters on a day like today. Taking joy out of the situation and tugging yourself off as you post. All your fantasies become reality.

Some fan

So, nothing?
ee9.gif

Except we won't line up with them with a fully fit squad, will we?
You do see the problem with the fully fit statement right? No squad is ever fully fit. Ever.

And even so, we are going to be playing 60 games this year. Nobody can play 60 full games.

There is not sufficient depth and ANYBODY would have admitted it a month ago, but now you are in full blown denial because apparently we can never admit the club messed up in any way ever.

Confident in this bunch of players and the team. These are the guys who made me feel that connection to Tottenham after AVB and Sherwood made me lose it.

That's much more important to me than trophies. Would I have liked us to spend and strengthen? Sure. Everyone wants to strengthen, but we haven't. I'm over it.

Time for the players to step up now. Anothet tough season ahead (they are every year). I don't support this club in the hope we win the quadruple every year, that'd just be an added bonus.

I just can't wait for Saturday lunchtime when Poch is leading our boys out and we kick the campaign off with a bang.

I can't be the only one calm about finishing in the top four this year?

I was maybe a week ago, but Chelsea going from a midfield of Kante, Fabregas and Bakayoko to Kante, Jorginho and Kovacic is a huge upgrade. Little less confident about us finishing above them now, but still think we should get 4th. Shame to be thinking in those terms though rather than thinking we might have a chance to finish higher than that. But hey ho.

Back
Top Bottom