Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see you're still triggered from the racist comments - get over it, man. People have their own opinions.
tenor.gif

You'll never win

There you go again. Getting wound up by other people's use of this site.

Get over it, man. People can use this forum how they like.

Its odd that you get accused of arguing for ten pages and repeating the same thing for hundreds of posts, but then when you step back and post two or three times a week, they still try and pick fights and call it "classic sammy".

Leave them to it mate, I told them already they are too wrapped up in this. The guy thinks you cant be enjoying the summer if you spend a few minutes on here every now and then.

I hate it when parents/relatives are involved in a sports persons career. I can excuse it if that parent was a successful sports person - eg Keke Rosberg, or Nadals uncle. Otherwise fuck off cunt living your life through your kid because your own one is dull as fuck messing in transfer negotiations that have fuck all to do with you cunt except pay for an extension to your already large house paid for by your kids success.

I hate it when parents/relatives are involved in a sports persons career. I can excuse it if that parent was a successful sports person - eg Keke Rosberg, or Nadals uncle. Otherwise fuck off cunt living your life through your kid because your own one is dull as fuck messing in transfer negotiations that have fuck all to do with you cunt except pay for an extension to your already large house paid for by your kids success.
I'm not sure how you really feel is coming across in this post.

Lloris
Dier - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Trippier - Eriksen - Dembele - Davies
Bale - Alli
Kane

We just need one player to win EVERYTHING.

Do it, Levy!
Bale alone won't make us catch City.

As much as I love Tripps and Davies, we'd need to vastly improve those wingback positions to be up with City.

Not sure changing Eriksen's position after he had the best year of his career is the smartest either.

Back
Top Bottom