Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But it works both ways. When he sells a player he'll expect an inflated price. He'll screw the buyer for every penny he gan get. I'm not saying he shouldn't, far from it, but it's a bit rich to then complain about a market that's unsustainable and refuse to pay over the odds yourself, ?.....?when your cotributing to the unsustainable market yourself

Remember when sugar gave teddy away thinking he alone could reign in transfer fees.. What a nob

I honestly I’m not very excited about sessegnon. Something I can’t put my finger in it. Malcom or martial would please me more.

Bale is a pipe dream. At his prime and his last big contract won’t be a cut from his Madrid wages. No sense at all. In England only united will pay him fortunes. Other than PSG i don’t ser him moving.

I honestly I’m not very excited about sessegnon. Something I can’t put my finger in it. Malcom or martial would please me more.

Bale is a pipe dream. At his prime and his last big contract won’t be a cut from his Madrid wages. No sense at all. In England only united will pay him fortunes. Other than PSG i don’t ser him moving.

Didn't watch him a ton, but don't think Sessognon is as exciting as the hype he's getting.

See how he does in the prem next season. Many a player that has looked world class in the championship has come crashing down as soon as they join the top tier.

Didn't watch him a ton, but don't think Sessognon is as exciting as the hype he's getting.
See how he does in the prem next season. Many a player that has looked world class in the championship has come crashing down as soon as they join the top tier.
saw him for two games last season and didn't justify the hype, let alone a fee over 10m

ps I trust Poche

Think back to when you were a 16 or 17 year old and imagine yourself trying to play football with professional footballers upto twice your age. To even be able to go in the pitch at the age and not be made to look a total tool is pretty exceptional, and to manage to score a hatful of goals even more so.

He will be a very high level player, what position exactly is hard to say for sure, but don't be any doubt the kid has huge potential.

I think based on media report so far, our current top two highest earner are not Kane and Lloris. It's Levy and Poch.

Also why are nobody here fancy Timo Werner?

Think back to when you were a 16 or 17 year old and imagine yourself trying to play football with professional footballers upto twice your age. To even be able to go in the pitch at the age and not be made to look a total tool is pretty exceptional, and to manage to score a hatful of goals even more so.

He will be a very high level player, what position exactly is hard to say for sure, but don't be any doubt the kid has huge potential.
And I’ve seen many youngsters develop at different ages/stages. Great prospects at 12, 14, 16 May not become superstars. I remember well our hyperbole over Marcus Edwards. The Fulham owner has stated he is NOT for sale so if there’s any truth in the stated50m we would need to prise him away from Fulham, I will say again from the two games I watched him play, I think 50m is too much but I trust Poche

Back
Top Bottom