Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on, we both know Poch not selecting him had nothing to do with his ability.

I swear if we ever sold Kane some of yous would insist we’re better off without him
If the replacement scored 150 goals a season we would be

Just for the sake of some of you fuckers, I know that would be about as likely as getting a wank off the pope
The point is, depends on who comes in IF Kane weny

Its not a great achievement. They lost.
They did well to get there, no more than that....there was no achievement other than qualifying for the CL next year, and lucky for them 4th this time around means no qualifying round.

Do you really want me to explain why two points matter? Because it means we finished 3rd, which means we finished higher than 4th which means we had a better season.

If we win the league by two points, I guess you'll be praising the runners up and wondering what all the fuss is about. Fucking hell, I know you dont like me, but you've taken disagreeing for the sake of it to farcical levels.
Let it go, Im seriously starting to question your loyalties over this.
No, because if we win the league by two points we win the league. We finished third, ergo we lost the league. I don't think that two point gap down to Liverpool is something that made our season better. In the 15/16 season we finished one point below Woolwich, but I still think we had a better season.

This guy can't even run without the ball and he walks with the ball.

Imagine a world where people didnt just make things up because they were online. You may not like him, you may not want him and thats fine.
But they guy has some skills.....probably why Spurs and Liverpool are being linked

Absolute LOL at the Liverpool fan video

Edit: Also got to laugh at him roasting Dembele

Last edited:
No, because if we win the league by two points we win the league. We finished third, ergo we lost the league. I don't think that two point gap down to Liverpool is something that made our season better. In the 15/16 season we finished one point below Woolwich, but I still think we had a better season.

Bored of you now, sorry

Imagine a world where people didnt just make things up because they were online. You may not like him, you may not want him and thats fine.
But they guy has some skills.....probably why Spurs and Liverpool are being linked

How true Spurs being linked?! It could be just rumours. Only 10% of the players being linked becomes a signing.
And as for Liverpool, they need to sign 2 safe hands first.

Come on, we both know Poch not selecting him had nothing to do with his ability.

I swear if we ever sold Kane some of yous would insist we’re better off without him

Poch straight out said he wasn't playing because he wasn't better than the guys who were playing. And when he did play, he was quite poor ( Poch had to sub Sanchez on to close out the Leicester game, for example - Toby was attrocious ).

And it's not like this was just after the hamstring injury. We played 4 at the back with Toby/Verts for the first 3 matches and were poor defensively. Poch immediately brought Sanchez into the middle of the back 3 (not Toby) and we never played Toby/Verts again

Sanchez is our #1 RCB - Poch has made that clear with what he has said in public and what he has done with team selections - and rht performances on the field backed that up.

Edit: Also got to laugh at him roasting Dembele

aw but he's fat and didn't beat anybody off the dribble in that whole video!
didn't score any goals or free kicks either!
didn't win the europa league with Stoke!
he's a failure!
/s

Back
Top Bottom