Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a way to start the day on SC...

'The solution to the first cryptic (1 in 10) was correctly guessed by several posters who thought it was pretty simple (as are some of you) and just that we've heard that there was signing due within ten days.'

giphy.gif

So hold on: they supposedly couldn't post the answers to these 'cryptics' until their 'ITKs' said it was okay - but why the fuck would this be sensitive information? My fucking sides.
When the aliens come to abduct us, and don’t worry they will, the nuts on SC simply must be the first beamed up to the mothership.

They belong on a funny farm some of those ITK’s

When the aliens come to abduct us, and don’t worry they will, the nuts on SC simply must be the first beamed up to the mothership.

They belong on a funny farm some of those ITK’s
Nah, leave them.

The rest of us can go off into space on some grand Star Wars adventure. Leave the ITK on earth to try and one up each other

SC has become a laughing stock - easily the worst run forum out there . I have never seen a forum deride it’s members in such a way, ban them with no explanation and yet come the end of the window the begging bowl will be out. When the biggest attraction is a fantasist poster like Hercules you know it is on weak ground. There have been plenty of real ITKs over the years - this guy is a bigger bullshitter as you will see.

Last edited:
I think even player agents have less certainty over the terms and conditions at play than the supposed ITKs of Spurs Community.

The bigger the business, the more it is a truth that everyone is always pushing deals that will never come together for any of about one thousand different reasons, and that nothing is final until the signature is dry. Unless one of these jokers has actually bugged Daniel Levy's phone they know little more than you or I.

And don't get me fucking started on the cryptics...

SC has become a laughing stock - easily the worst run forum out there . I have never seen a forum deride it’s members in such a way, ban them with no explanation and yet come the end of the window the begging bowl will be out. When the biggest attraction is a fantasist poster like Hercules you know it is on weak ground. There have been plenty of real ITKs over the years - this guy is a bigger bullshitter as you will see.
I have had a look on there. Why aren't posters allowed to question certain other posts?

I have had a look on there. Why aren't posters allowed to question certain other posts?

They protect their ITKs due to the traffic they generate. And that’s fine if they still had any but since JJetset stopped posting they haven’t got any. For some bizzare reason they decided to ‘make’ Hercules an accredited ITK despite having all the hallmarks of a fantasist ITK. The place has been renowned for years for this from Dan Ashcroft to Adiepf and now the latest prat.

They protect their ITKs due to the traffic they generate. And that’s fine if they still had any but since JJetset stopped posting they haven’t got any. For some bizzare reason they decided to ‘make’ Hercules an accredited ITK despite having all the hallmarks of a fantasist ITK. The place has been renowned for years for this from Dan Ashcroft to Adiepf and now the latest prat.

What I hate about that site is those fake ITK who just blatantly makes up shit. It contributes to a bad atmosphere among the gullible fans who read that site. They genuinely believe we are after a player that those lying cunts say we are after, or soon to sign, and then get hysterical when we end up not signing the player, who we never where in for in the first place.

It's also so obvious what the motives of the admins are. Every transfer window they basically tell the forum members that they wont get their ITK fix if they dont donate.

Their ITK the past month have been all over the place, and they still believe those posters are ITK.

Fuck that forum and the people who run it..

But lets not forget we can get Pikey Jack for 15 million............

And he's English i'm afraid to admit.

:levylol:

At least we'd inevitably be swiping him from under the nose of the Pikeys (see free trf slags that they are!); then we could just bench him in order see he never threatens to worm his way back into the England set again(*).

(I know they say don't even joke, but you started it you sick sick man! I'm just trying to be a glass half full kinda guy... )

EDIT (*Then again a move to the pikeys all but guarantees that anyway. :allitongue: )

Nah, leave them.

The rest of us can go off into space on some grand Star Wars adventure. Leave the ITK on earth to try and one up each other

And the Gooners... Can't not leave them behind... And the Chavs.... Fuck it.... Hold on a second; I'll make us a list.

Back
Top Bottom