Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't say im convinced with any of these players we are linked to or supposedly signing. None of these players like Grealish or Barios are going to push us up a new level to win a trophy we desperately need. Rather than spending 60 million on 3 squad players, why don't we spend 60 million on a top player that will come straight into our 1st 11 and actually give us a chance of winning something for once.

Cos top players are gonna be £100m+

Meanwhile £60m gets you little more than Zaha in proven quality terms, so if one of the 3 lower priced players delivers(*) then the net benefit is much of a muchness and whoever doesnt cut it will be sold on... Possibly at a profit which will boost our kitty further.

(*If we cant even show that degree of faith in our Poch and our scouting system we may as we sack them off altogether.)

Just a theory, but one thats worked a treat so far.

...And John Thomas John Thomas if we're getting touchy about 'disagrees' you could probably gain a modicum of credibility by not 'spamming' facts im a similar fashion as that which your deludedly complaining about.

(See above).

...And John Thomas John Thomas if we're getting touchy about 'disagrees' you could probably gain a modicum of credibility by not 'spamming' facts im a similar fashion as that which your deludedly complaining about.

(See above).
Ha. I'm never touchy about disagrees. I couldn't give a fuck. I just find it amusing that the poster who cry's like a baby when he gets them sprays them around like candy to kids. xxx away my friend.

Ha. I'm never touchy about disagrees. I couldn't give a fuck. I just find it amusing that the poster who cry's like a baby when he gets them sprays them around like candy to kids. xxx away my friend.

This is where you're simply wrong/lying... 1. U just get the bulk of the Xs i do dish out cos your content is usually horseshit (even then ill go on to debate you) and 2. you regularly baulk upon receipt of an X from me and make out like its a vendetta.

Youre so "ammused" you wear a tin hat over it.

"Crys like a baby"? - Nah, I just find it hard to comprehend when pricks like you throw them around in dispute of facts....

Mr. D. Nial.

This is where you're simply wrong/lying... 1. U just get the bulk of the Xs i do dish out cos your content is usually horseshit (even then ill go on to debate you) and 2. you regularly baulk upon receipt of an X from me and make out like its a vendetta.

Youre so "ammused" you wear a tin hat over it.

"Crys like a baby"? - Nah, I just find it hard to comprehend when pricks like you throw them around in dispute of facts....

Mr. D. Nial.

Pretty sure John Thomas John Thomas has pulled me up for the same thing in the past. It got to the point where i now actively restrain from x ing anything he says that i disagree with and i think he does the same to me.

It's pretty clear that we are at polar opposites when it comes to the financial security and transfer policies of the club. No point in continuing to piss in each others ears about it.

Pretty sure John Thomas John Thomas has pulled me up for the same thing in the past. It got to the point where i now actively restrain from x ing anything he says that i disagree with and i think he does the same to me.

It's pretty clear that we are at polar opposites when it comes to the financial security and transfer policies of the club. No point in continuing to piss in each others ears about it.

Pissing in each other’s ears... is that a fetish in England? Not judging, just curious.

Pissing in each other’s ears... is that a fetish in England? Not judging, just curious.

Ha, its a parlance that i picked up from a former work colleague who was a resident of the West Midlands, no idea whether it is a local saying in Birmingham but it stuck with me.

Back
Top Bottom