Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get French Football News‏ @GFFN
Tottenham's Daniel Levy has asked Lyon what they would think about a €40m bid for Tanguy N'Dombélé - OL have replied that the player is not for sale, according to L'Équipe.

L'Équipe believe that Lyon would consider proposals from the €60m mark upwards - more follows tomorrow on Get French Football News.

NDombele

I’m curious to what the extent of Fekir’s failed physical was and if it’d be too big of a risk for us to pursue him.

Major knee op three years ago (ruptured cruciate), further minor op on the same knee two years ago ... out for seven games this year with an injury to the same knee ... hell of a risk for 60m ... and you just know he'll get kicked all over the park in the EPL ... he's a left sided AM (Lamela, Son, Moura) so why do we need him?

Get French Football News‏ @GFFN
Tottenham's Daniel Levy has asked Lyon what they would think about a €40m bid for Tanguy N'Dombélé - OL have replied that the player is not for sale, according to L'Équipe.

L'Équipe believe that Lyon would consider proposals from the €60m mark upwards - more follows tomorrow on Get French Football News.
"He's not for sale. Unless you offer 60 mil Euro... Then we can talk"

Someone give me a run down on N'Dombele please.
Talented young French CM. Similar playing style to Moose with a lot of ball carrying and ball control. but also a bit more of a willingness to shoot. Downside is he is not as physically strong as Moose (yet) and will probably be easier to disposses for most PL teams to start with. Sky high potential and could probably become world class. He is only 21 after all.

Was a very big part of Lyon's successful 2017-18 campaign and formed a top notch partnership with Tousart. But he only has 1 full season in the top flight (16-17 he only played 3 games in the league). So there is not really that much info to go off of

It's sarcasm aimed at certain posters who weren't happy that I praised Milenkovic-Savic's performance today and said he'd be an upgrade on Dembele.

Apparently, it makes me less of a Spurs fan to appreciate talent.

You've heralded plenty of shite players over the years and called them upgrades.
script>

Back
Top Bottom