Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a valid point......unless of course, like myself, you are willing to bench then likes of Dele, Kane and Eriksen etc when needed.

Too many living by the code: “Dele should never be benched.......Dele needs competition”

Dele will have tough time next season, Lamela and Moura showed excellent form end of last season and they are fresh training with no WC.

I'd rather sniff Wilshere's bumhole

giphy.gif

Dele will have tough time next season, Lamela and Moura showed excellent form end of last season and they are fresh training with no WC.
And rightly so......Dele finished the season well, his stats were great and his attitude and demeanor thankfully returned to the one I recognized. But on the whole, his previous two seasons were far stronger and were what had him linked with 100M moves to the likes of Real.

A strong World Cup and a return to Spurs, is what’s needed, I think he’ll be fine. But yes, great competition for him already in the squad.

Well he's an upgrade on Dembele.
You can't say that at the moment. He may end up being the best player we have ever had, or a complete flop who has had a couple of good seasons and ends up seeing out his playing days trawling round lower league clubs.

Only time will tell. I'd be happy with a very good young player who has performed well in France and should (if our scouting has improved and is up to scratch) fill the massive gap left by Dembele if he leaves.

You can't say that at the moment. He may end up being the best player we have ever had, or a complete flop who has had a couple of good seasons and ends up seeing out his playing days trawling round lower league clubs.

Only time will tell. I'd be happy with a very good young player who has performed well in France and should (if our scouting has improved and is up to scratch) fill the massive gap left by Dembele if he leaves.
Barkley was also an upgrade on Dembele....remember when he propelled Chelsea to the title

Clearly a signal to Levy that he is unhappy with the transfer activity thus far.
Looks like he's fuming. Yet more showdown talks incoming, things really couldn't be any worse, total breakdown in an already very frosty relationship. But we all have to be honest with ourselves it was never gonna workout, you can't expect a manager who has built his career and a philosophy of coaching, improving academy and young prospects to be happy signing and dealing with big new sexy expensive signings, never going to work. Only ever one winner when things come to a head.

Show me all my melting posts? Seems like you are melting again because some people on a forum don't agree with you.

I'm just sick of constantly being told by "fans" how shit and disappointing the team I love, who are enjoying their best spell in my lifetime, supposedly are. And how we are doomed if we don't make 17 signings to improve our team.

As for me melting, I've made about 5 posts this summer transfer thread. I'm allowed to post my disapproval of Spurs fans who "support" our team by calling it shit and constantly berating us.

Last edited:
I'm just sick of constantly being told by "fans" how shit and disappointing the team I love, who are enjoying their best spell in my lifetime, supposedly are. And how we are doomed if we don't make 17 signings to improve our team.
Yeah I haven't said anything like that at all. You aren't being told either. You are choosing to read posts where you know some fans will be melting in your eyes. Either you don't come on the forum or put people on ignore who annoy you with so called melting or you carry on getting sick by it all.

Back
Top Bottom