Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s not about choosing between Sissoko and Isco.
We can’t just players because you want them, we can only buy those available.
Isco is at Real Madrid....shall we kidnap him?

What’s Malcom done that’s so great?
You’re talking about Fazio and ignoring Toby...I’d rather Toby than Mussaccho these last years.

And there you go again.....Sanchez WASNT the one time we spent money.
I just showed you SIXTEEN signings.
Just because they don’t work out it doesn’t mean the club hasn’t spent money trying.
And before you say they need to spend more money to get quality, you need to remember that isn’t our policy.

Our entire England contingent cost about 10M

Sell them all and buy them back for £100m.

#Titlez4Dayz

The fuck is wrong with you you little dweeb
Fucking man up you pussy, it’s just a debate.
Cock
It's hardly a debate when you always fail to address the points I made and gloss over it whenever I catch you in a lie. You twist words and create strawmen, when you're in a corner you fall back on "you're not a real Spurs fan, go support Real or United". You're a proper moron

It's hardly a debate when you always fail to address the points I made and gloss over it whenever I catch you in a lie. You twist words and create strawmen, when you're in a corner you fall back on "you're not a real Spurs fan, go support Real or United". You're a proper moron
It’s telling that your “not going to argue” anymore about the topic because you got done again......but you want to argue about this shit.
Stop acting like some poor misquoted little victim.....you’re a glory hunter and entitled little cunt that switches off his support if the team isn’t top by mid December.
Stand for that at least

It’s telling that your “not going to argue” anymore about the topic because you got done again......but you want to argue about this shit.
Stop acting like some poor misquoted little victim.....you’re a glory hunter and entitled little cunt that switches off his support if the team isn’t too by mid December.
Stand for that at least
Glory hunter that supports a team that has won one league cup in the last 20 years. You're a one of the dumbest people I've ever come across, can't even understand the difference between spend and net spend. Most dishonest little scumbag this forum has ever seen, going on some fucking weird tirade about positivity when you used to be the most negative cunt on this fucking forum, remember that? You wanted Poch gone after barely a season you little fucking rat and you call anybody who as much as question the approach we take glory hunters and tell them to fuck off.
Fucking fake weasel, all the shit you've been given to fans who don't align with your views only to backtrack on that and then blame our season on Poch and say he got it wrong. Then when Kane hits a poor run of form you're right at his throat and want him gone along with Dele fuck you, and you tell me switches my support on and off.
Fucking rat, Dele has a poor run of form and you turn your back on him as if he had done a Sol Campbell, call him a cunt and say he's a bad person and then come back and say you're happy to see him do well fuck off

https://talksport.com/football/3894...ester-city-target-release-clause-real-madrid/

£264m release clause (not £44m). LOL

Kovacic

Glory hunter that supports a team that has won one league cup in the last 20 years. You're a one of the dumbest people I've ever come across, can't even understand the difference between spend and net spend. Most dishonest little scumbag this forum has ever seen, going on some fucking weird tirade about positivity when you used to be the most negative cunt on this fucking forum, remember that? You wanted Poch gone after barely a season you little fucking rat and you call anybody who as much as question the approach we take glory hunters and tell them to fuck off.
Fucking fake weasel, all the shit you've been given to fans who don't align with your views only to backtrack on that and then blame our season on Poch and say he got it wrong. Then when Kane hits a poor run of form you're right at his throat and want him gone along with Dele fuck you, and you tell me switches my support on and off.
Fucking rat, Dele has a poor run of form and you turn your back on him as if he had done a Sol Campbell, call him a cunt and say he's a bad person and then come back and say you're happy to see him do well fuck off
You’re shit aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did I hit a nerve Dane? Lol

Don’t talk about our history you haven’t lived it, you just read it

And before you say they need to spend more money to get quality, you need to remember that isn’t our policy.
Yes. We all know that isn't our policy. And it's our policy of buying cheap and hoping for the best that many of us are arguing against.
We are rich enough and big enough to attract top players, not just good prospects. If we had spent more on first choice targets rather than buttons on third choice substitutes maybe we wouldn't be in the middle of the most barren period in the clubs history

You’re shit aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Gave you a like on behalf of the Punctuation Police: They were watching....]

fetch

Don't feed the Amsterdam basement troll - he's been long found out

Back
Top Bottom