Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to move on Dembele and Toby. And get good money for them while we can.
Toby has got a bit too slow now. And Dembele has to keep fouling due to his lack of pace.
Referees will cotton on to him eventually.

Trying to justify that Grealish is a decent signing for footballing purposes is massively clutching. Business, I understand, like Chadli, play him abit then make money on him.
Worldie he is not and will not be, and will he make a difference, maybe against Tranmere in third round of FA cup.
Wind necks right in.

Trying to justify that Grealish is a decent signing for footballing purposes is massively clutching. Business, I understand, like Chadli, play him abit then make money on him.
Worldie he is not and will not be, and will he make a difference, maybe against Tranmere in third round of FA cup.
Wind necks right in.
TBF people said similar things when we signed Kieran Trippier and he has been England's best player during the world cup

tenor.gif

Get Perisic, sign him now, go go go....

Guy definitely had a monster game today. He seemed to win everything in the air. His crossing was exceptional and his shooting quality as well. I’m not sure I’m a fan of dropping Son to fit him in up front but surely his experience winning big games would be something the team could benefit from. 29 is a dangerous age though and I can’t see Levy doing it.

The window is damn slow right now. I’m worried Levy is waiting for bigger wage clubs to do business before he can make a bid without it getting hijacked over wages. With the early close to the English window, it may leave us high and dry as other leagues will be in no rush to conclude business while our transfer strategy is mostly dependent on other clubs having their major businesss done.

I’m seeing a good chance that we fail to find a bidder for Toby, and only replace Dembele with a low-cost defensive workhorse (less attacking skills).

How the hell have West Ham have signed Yarmalenko?
Did he not score against us in the Champions League ?

Wet Ham are, in fairness, doing some intense business. They needed to.

As we turn towards a new season, I’d be concerned that we have not added players to the squad yet. But I would not be concerned we have not got someone like Yarmolenko or Jack Wheelchair.

Back
Top Bottom