Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hearing rumours that Toby may leave for United and that Martial may be leaving United. Anyone got any info or thoughts on the matter?

Also, are we ok with the relatively quiet transfer window so far? Is Levy doing an ok job? Is Poch happy?

There's a difference between not believing players will come good and not wanting them to. I realize that we don't have the luxury of pinning our hopes on Sissoko and Lamela finally coming good after 2 and 4 seasons respectively. We have the best Tottenham team in my lifetime, probably the best team in god knows how many years. We have key, world class players that will soon be entering their prime. We need to bring in players that can contribute to the team now and in the next few years. I'm all for developing youth and I follow and support our academy (unlike you who just talks about, but really doesn't know anything), but it's no good to pin all your hopes on youth players that will only really start to contribute to the team when the likes of Kane and Eriksen are retiring.

Don't get your point about foreign fans, you told me I can't be a true Tottenham fan because I was born in England or brought up in London. Mate come on, you hate foreigners and you know it

My parents, my bird are foreign and my kid will be foreign you tit.

You say you are all about the youth, but you aren’t. Remember when you wanted Barkley at Winks expense.

You’re full of shit, and you write off seasons in November.
Funny how when Dele or Kane is poor you aren’t calling for rotation....you’re losing your mind over transfers and no back up while saying they should never be benched.

You don’t support Lamela, Son or Moura, you want new players.

Micky Hazard was in the new ground tweeting about how great it was....only to get abuse from cunts who claimed to be Spurs fans...they can fuck right off...

Also bizarre Bill Madrid Bill Madrid that you think the seats are too expensive......unless we sign Martial then you can afford it.
And that Toby is world class and we are weaker at the back without him.....but getting another AM to bemchwarm in exchange makes his sale all ok.

Plastic nonsense

Also bizarre Bill Madrid Bill Madrid that you think the seats are too expensive......unless we sign Martial then you can afford it.

Understanding the relationship between the funds spent on the product on the field, the revenues pocketed by club ownership, and the viability of ticket prices ain't that fucking complicated.

I've got some bad news for you, Levy has staked the financial and competitive future of the club on separating thousands of plastics from enormous sums of money at NWHL week-in, week-out.

I thought Sammy sounded ridiculous a couple of weeks ago, saying that our own fans would celebrate our losses to further their agenda. But then I saw it happen yesterday.

Show someone who celebrated or GTFO, you cretin.

The few naive idiots like yourself and sammy were - once again - hit by reality, which was pointed out. It’s the exact opposite of celebrating a loss ffs.

Mouth breathing gooner maggot.

Pretty ironic post by someone called InSpursWeTrust...
ibab3.jpg

Of course I trust them, where did you see I didn't? I was just joking a bit, because some people seem a little bit too stressed over things they can't control.
In fact, that is exactly my thought, can't we let Levy and Poch do their job, trust them and see what happens within the next days?
And who knows, maybe by reaching the 1'000th page, a magical signing appears... Do you see the irony now?

If either Jan or Sanchez gets injured we're relying on two 20 year old's and Eric Dier. For a team who wants to challenge for titles and cups, that prospect worries me. Imagine if Jan gets injured in a Champions League semi final and we have to bring one of these on.

All three of those players are right footed. If Jan gets injured playing a right footed player as LCB doesn't end well. IMO we need a LCB.

For the record I think Foyth is good enough to come into the team.
I think Dier is a poor defender.
I think CCV won't make it with us.

If the deal is only £60mil I feel we got ripped off, but needs must I guess.
Ben Davies?

Hearing rumours that Toby may leave for United and that Martial may be leaving United. Anyone got any info or thoughts on the matter?

Also, are we ok with the relatively quiet transfer window so far? Is Levy doing an ok job? Is Poch happy?

I am hoping for a straight Toby with Martial swap.

We are OK but not OK at the same time. We need fresh faces.

Levy doing his job.

Poch is happy, he signed new contract few weeks ago. I guess he will be happier with more signings.

Last edited:
Na it was a chippy called Mackay's. Seemed to be the busiest one. Just had another fish supper for lunch today in Seahouses. It was fucken top notch. Up there with the Anstruther supper. Now I'm lying on the beach at Bamburgh like a fucken whale surround by English folk drinking and building sand castles.

Enjoy Eyemouth. And don't worry about Kelso huns. I'm sure they're pussy cats when confronted by a cue ball in a sock. No voting British cunts that they are

I know Mackays and it’s ok but walk further along the front near the marina and you’ll find Giacopazzis (proper name)

Back
Top Bottom