Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still incredibly disrespectful for a manager to talk about one of his own players like that, one that has given so much to Madrid. The arrogance is off the charts.
What makes it worse is that during the Summer that they signed Bale, Zidane was the one driving the media tapping up machine for them, talking about Bale as if he was already a Madrid player, how great he is, how much he admires him etc.

The guy's an absolute swine, and a snake to boot.
Managers have to be ruthless. If he’s not wanted no point in staying. Venables forced out Gary Stevens. No loyalty in football as they say. Works both ways.
Redknapp told O’Hara at the start of pre season training that he had fixed up a loan move to Wolves.
Don’t want to go to Wolves says Jamie.
You’re going says Redknapp. And he did
That is a tue story from O’Hara himself on radio a couple of weeks ago.

I couldn't care less about what is going on at Madrid. Based on how Bale acted with us, maybe they have a reason to be mad, his agent has always been a cunt and we know all about Zidane.

They all deserve each other, and I hope they are all miserable together.

You post on average 160-170 posts a day at the age of 43. Wish at least one was worth reading..
tenor.gif

Listen son, we don't need any more piss taking. I responded to that earlier comment with an actual fucken Haiku depicting the horror of the international game in Scotland. 17 syllables. Probably the shortest literary form with the exception of my famous poem, Cunt, which goes a bit like this:

Cunt
Excellent poem

Hope he signs for Bayern, will be fun to see him tear Bundesliga apart. Would be devastating to see him in PL in another shirt than ours. Or maybe he's so tired of the spotlight that he leaves for China
Home.. Swansea or Cardiff with the other taffs.

Not so much defending Bale ... just calling out Zidane ... I would take great pleasure from him screwing up real bad, guy's an arrogant prick who makes a point of belittling fellow professionals ... he's spent 300m so far on some slightly above average players (and Hazard) can see it going all horribly wrong ...
Don't worry. He'll be gone in one season.

Back
Top Bottom