Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dybala was never on, be real.

Cant be coincidence that as soon as we leak Dybala information, Lo Celso pretty much gets wrapped up despite 2 months of trying.

Stop doing it to yourselves and be happy with Ndombele, Sessegnon and Lo Celso.
Might have something to do with only having 6 hours left, not the Dybala rumours.

Hi friends, I am here with probably unwelcome news. Unfortunately I need to advice you to keep your hopes down for Dybala.
Insights here in Italy have him with a full agreement with Inter, and that is why he refused the ManU transfer and he will most likely refuse a Tottenham transfer. Juve will probably end up swapping him with Icardi.

I wouldn't be too sad though. Dybala is a nice player but I don't think he would really make a difference for Spurs.

But we'll see in a few hours anyways.

Fucking cheating Italian cunts. Can't trust them. Smile to your face whilst plotting behind your back. Mafia-infested country. Shit on Italy and their stupid fucking language!

:dembelefingers:

Yes, I'm taking this news well!

How can you agree everything in principle and then decide to pull out last second. They've absolutely fucked us here given there's basically no time left

That's why I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Everything so far has pointed to the fact that Juve want to get him off the books. It may be a shitty tactic to try and get a higher fee, but I'm still hopeful he'll be a Spurs player by day's end.

How can you agree everything in principle and then decide to pull out last second. They've absolutely fucked us here given there's basically no time left
They Levyed us. I'm not to bothered about Dybala anyway, it would have been nice to get him but Sess plus replacement for CE was what I wanted to see primarily.

Back
Top Bottom