Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dybala was never on, be real.

Cant be coincidence that as soon as we leak Dybala information, Lo Celso pretty much gets wrapped up despite 2 months of trying.

Stop doing it to yourselves and be happy with Ndombele, Sessegnon and Lo Celso.
He played last night in Turin.

Juventus are complete and utter thundercunts.

They had clearly already agreed a price - backing out at this stage is a fucking joke. I hope the person responsible for this falls asshole first onto an AIDS-riddled dildo cactus.

FUCKING CUNTS!

Both Utd and Spurs have put the blame squarely on Jorge Antun ... he's the agent who added a 15m "signing on" fee to the Utd deal and now allegedly after a 3m fee was agreed he's now gone back to wanting a 15m up-front payment from Spurs ... we all know what DL would have said about that ... once the EPL window closes Juve will suddenly realise they have no more options ... Inter will then screw them. Dybala's agent needs to back down or this deal is dead.

If Dybala did fly to the UK I bet he's a bit pissed .... you'd think no way he'll be happy staying at Juve

I'm not unhappy. Wages were outrageous and further complicated by him still being at war with his old agent. Even Levy could not get all that sorted.

Back
Top Bottom