Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahahahahaha fuck

That's some fucking high stakes he's playing.

Making that announcement, knowing full well that he's just pissed at the very least 3k people right off. People who'll have no sympaty with him, given the Woolwich affiliation. All while using a logo that would surely be a copyright infringement.

Probably hasn't made any money off it, but I still wouldn't put it beyond the PL to try to make an example of the lad, given that he's spread huge amount of false imformation about one of their clubs.

It’s done.
giphy.gif

Very dissapointing window imo...if we only end up with lo celso and sessegnon then we have failed to really improve enough of the squad..we need a right back very obviously and some back up for Harry, but no..levy pissed around on the last day again with a transfer we all knew would never materialise...we should not be rushing around on deadline day, this should have been sorted weeks and maybe even months ago.....tbh I am not sure why I expect any different from levy, every time I think maybe this time he will not piss around..more fool me I think..

Back
Top Bottom