Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ITK

preview.php

Honestly I would be very surprised if we spent another 20m net this window. Think we have to sell to buy tbh. The pandemic has hit everyone but Chelsea hard, not even United have spent more than 30m net.

Honestly I would be very surprised if we spent another 20m net this window. Think we have to sell to buy tbh. The pandemic has hit everyone but Chelsea hard, not even United have spent more than 30m net.
Yeah, but they'll get Sancho (hope they do, looked bang average every game ive seen him in) for £100m and Kane for £200m - Sky said so.

Yeah, but they'll get Sancho (hope they do, looked bang average every game ive seen him in) for £100m and Kane for £200m - Sky said so.
He is probably the best young player in the world next to mbappe for me, it hurts that they will get him and I honestly think he will have a similar effect on them to what Ronaldo did as he matures.

Hurts that we could have got him in the walker deal.

My favourite gossip link is this one :

All under one umbrella in here, take it all with a pinch of salt but it's a good coffee time read.
used to follow that but HITC and harry Hotspurs were utter shite spamming the fuck out of it. Gave up in the end and prefer to see things filtered on here...

He is probably the best young player in the world next to mbappe for me, it hurts that they will get him and I honestly think he will have a similar effect on them to what Ronaldo did as he matures.

Hurts that we could have got him in the walker deal.

He's looked bang average in every game I've seen him play for England and for Dortmund against us.
So average I would piss myself if they paid £100m + stupid wages for him.

BUT I don't even think they will get him. I think it's the usual case of them acting like jonny big balls and sky being all over it.
BBC etc give it far less attention than anyone else.

I'd fucking crack up if he went to Liverpool or back to City.

Back
Top Bottom