Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hojbjerg - £15m
Doherty - £15m
Regulion - £28m
Bale - loan
Hart - free
Skriniar - £32m
Milik - £16.5m

Total c£106.5m

Obviously some fees will be close to the mark, others undervalued based on the end fee paid etc but if we can get all of this done for just over £100m-£120m that will end up being a top class window. All of those summers of ring fencing some of the Champions League money paying off perhaps? When others are chasing their financial tails, we seem poised to notice how opportunistic a window like this can be for a well run club off the pitch.

Hojbjerg - £15m
Doherty - £15m
Regulion - £28m
Bale - loan
Hart - free
Skriniar - £32m
Milik - £16.5m

Total c£106.5m

Obviously some fees will be close to the mark, others undervalued based on the end fee paid etc but if we can get all of this done for just over £100m-£120m that will end up being a top class window. All of those summers of ring fencing some of the Champions League money paying off perhaps? When others are chasing their financial tails, we seem poised to notice how opportunistic a window like this can be for a well run club off the pitch.
Rose, Dele, Foyth and possibly one of Sissoko or Lamela out

Hojbjerg - £15m
Doherty - £15m
Regulion - £28m
Bale - loan
Hart - free
Skriniar - £32m
Milik - £16.5m

Total c£106.5m

Send Gedson back.

Sell

Aurier - £18m
Foyth - £10m
Carter-Vickers - £3m

Loan

Sessengon
Cirkin
Clarke

I've also heard Milik could be a loan with an obligation to buy, which would be ideal.

Meanwhile, Woolwich and Man U fans are having a meltdown at their respective lack of signings, and it gets worse every time we sign someone. To top it off Fabrizio has told them they aren't getting Partey ... what a beautiful time we're living in

The tools went downhill.
Unless you think the squad that was here 4 years ago are all as good.

ENIC hired him.
He did well.
Then he didn’t do well.
ENIC fired him.

Welcome to life
4 years ago? We got to the champions league final just last year, You said he was given the tools to win the Champions league despite us not buying a single player in summer 2018.

Send Gedson back.

Sell

Aurier - £18m
Foyth - £10m
Carter-Vickers - £3m

Loan

Sessengon
Cirkin
Clarke

I've also heard Milik could be a loan with an obligation to buy, which would be ideal.
Mourinho said that need 2 RB and wants to keep Aurier. If we sell him, we need to go to the market again and find another solution.... So, Serge has to stay in the club

For me, Foyth, Carter, Gedson, Dele or Lamela. This 3 or 4 players can leave the club. Maybe Gazzaniga too... Sessegnon depends on the system. With 3 CB i think he can stay...

And two signings, Skriniar and Milik

I believe it’s a bit of both, I can’t see it as an unmoved obligation otherwise what we did with Betis and the sell on clause would have been legally problematic. So I assume the exercise is conditional to some degree
Most are unmoved, Levy less sure.

Separately, If it is an obligation (proper) for ffp it's current year expense for the full fee. If its an option its only the loan fee.

As much as I don't rate our CBs I'd rather we spend the 40 odd mil we might be using for Skriniar and bought a proper DM and/or another creative type midfielder

If Lo Celso struggles to stay fit we are fucked

Back
Top Bottom