Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is good. Strong and fast. He’s tall so you can pump the ball to him. Left footed. Very good finisher inside the box. Doesn’t do fancy shit. He’s a number 9. But can play with Kane in a two man system. That’s how he played In the red team. He’s the best striker that was associated to us.
I always liked Cardozo

Because I can:

First XI:

Lloris
Doherty Skriniar Dier Reguilon
PEH
Lo Celso---Ndombele
Bale---Kane---Son
Second XI:

Hart
Aurier Toby Sanchez Davies
Winks Sissoko
Lucas--Lamela--Bergjwin
Vinicius
-Tanganga will be staking a claim
- Dele in for Lucas or Lamela if he's not sold

Crazy depth.

Is he any good though?

Plays for a team in red. One outstanding goalscoring season. Heavily left footed. His mates call him Vinny. I think we've been here before

vincent_janssen_of_tottenham_hotspur_under_23s_1059894.jpg

Would you like me to type some unattributed info back to you from some scouting website or should i just provide the link, save us both the hassle, and you assume it's was mine the whole time? :adegrin:
See what you’re doing there ...
in all honesty, I know Jack shit - but I’ll big up BringBack_leGin BringBack_leGin for his thorough research for what I’ve seen of his historic posts. I’m not that au fait nowadays - I judge on the games see; but I know there’s a whole raft of individuals who’s knowledge is wwaaayyy beyond me. Give me the 80’s footballing history and - I might - know what I’m talking aboot :freund:

Because I can:

First XI:

Lloris
Doherty Skriniar Dier Reguilon
PEH
Lo Celso---Ndombele
Bale---Kane---Son
Second XI:

Hart
Aurier Toby Sanchez Davies
Winks Sissoko
Lucas--Lamela--Bergjwin
Vinicius
-Tanganga will be staking a claim
- Dele in for Lucas or Lamela if he's not sold

Crazy depth.
Just can’t see Lo Celso and Ndombele starting together.

Back
Top Bottom