Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

in 4 years he played in 4\5 clubes, the only club he did something to "admire" was last year with benfica, and now they are trying to get ride of him, because the new coach doesnt want\like him...

i would not touch this, but Mendes is the agent. And the guy is used to be second option, but 30 M € for a bench player...

Cash from wining tomorrow plus Foyth sold and I think we can make the late push for Skriniar.

More likely they're waiting on tomorrow to finish off Vinicius, and maybe just as much on Benfica's end as ours.

They don't want to lose a year of the player and have him come back having barely played and gotten Vincent Janssen treatment.

LoL at the thought of Levy risking the financial security of the club under any circumstances.

He will have gamed every set of circumstances including not selling another craft beer till the turn of the century. We literally have more chance of signing Mesi and Aubameyang in a deadline day shocker than that happening.

LoL at the thought of Levy risking the financial security of the club under any circumstances.

He will have gamed every set of circumstances including not selling another craft beer till the turn of the century. We literally have more chance of signing Mesi and Aubameyang in a deadline day shocker than that happening.
Portuguese ipa

I've mentioned him before, but only in as much as I've caught sight of him a few times, without paying enough attention to him, but have any of our BL watches todd1882 todd1882 RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK reachingforthestars reachingforthestars etc seen enough of Jordan Torunarigha to have formed a strong opinion. 23yo, product of their academy, played at U17 and u19 levels plenty for Germany. I ask because the bits I have seen seem pretty OK, big strong unit, but seems technically OK, can move with the ball (ran the length of the pitch and set up a goal at the weekend in a game I was vaguely watching) but can also look a bit clunky at times to due to his frame, which I think has got bigger in the last few years as he looked leaner and nimbler in YT footage from his younger days.

Proper LCB though (which we need badly) and as a academy product won't already have a price tag to match or better. Anyone seen more of him ?

How much are we even getting from him?

Pretty sure the average for the next 25 years is 37m/annum including interest. But it might be more if payments get deferred/more loans get taken out as a result of the pandemic.

VonnegutBusy

Bonds (£525m) and bank loan (£112m) total £637m average interest rate 2.66% so circa £17m pa interest, and average repayment date 23 years.

Spurs were able to take out a £175m UK government covid loan at circa 0.5% interest repayable in late 2021 I think = so interest less than £1m. Loan only available to companies with AAA rating which had contributed to UK life (eg parts of North Middlesex hospital re-sited to Spurs stadium for about 6 months)

Back
Top Bottom