Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It couldn't ever have been a successful widespread policy with different leagues starting on different dates.... You'd just end up with one mass clusterfuck of proxy-deadlines depending on what league a player's parent club is in

Well most leagues end by the end of May and the first ones start mid Aug. How about having a 10 week transfer window starting June 1st and ending on Aug 15th. Plenty of time for clubs to do deals and managers to get the players they want before their respective domestic seasons start

Well most leagues end by the end of May and the first ones start mid Aug. How about having a 10 week transfer window starting June 1st and ending on Aug 15th. Plenty of time for clubs to do deals and managers to get the players they want before their respective domestic seasons start

I like it. Don't get me wrong; I'd prefer any solution that means the fucking about stops before the season starts.... It's just that every league will want things their way.

Back
Top Bottom