Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we are after one of Min Jae, or Ajer, or Kabak. Guaranteed we will pick the wrong one and he will perform like a lump of lard in our defence
We'll go after the cheapest, obviously, but he might turn out to be brilliant. Dele for example was an incredible bargain.

Didnt even realise you could have a professional contract that young

I'm not sure if I remember exactly how it worked tbh, but I think we signed Bostock on a free and had to pay a tribunal fee. Maybe we're offering money up front because we know Wigan are desperate for it and can't wait for a tribunal. Just a guess though.

Jack Clarke has had a wasted season essentially, but he also only turned 19 this season. The situation at Leeds was very annoying, as they had agreed to take him back on loan, then proceeded to take too many players on loan, so one of their loans had to miss out. I'm not sure what has happened to him at QPR, but he was also one of the best dribblers in the Championship in 18/19 as an 18 year old. I say be patient with him, maybe he'll blossom later in his career.
I'm not writing off any of these kids:

SESSEGNON Ryan18/05/2000
CLARKE Jack23/11/2000
SKIPP Oliver16/09/2000

"Tottenham have held talks with financially stricken Championship side Wigan over a £500,000 deal for 15-year-old midfielder Alfie Devine. (Mail)"

Levy:

iu

That doesn't change the fact that he does not have the game-reading ability of a proper 6.
Despite his terrible mistake yesterday, I'd love to see a bid for Ward Prowse. Great reader of the game. Excellent passing and one of the best dead ball players in the league.

Interesting article about McKennie. Sees himself as an 8. Seems to have the kind of character we need. Maybe a replacement for Lamela, Ndombele if one or both leave.

Only American we should be going after right now is Tyler Adams.

Depends how you define lazy.

Ndombele tracks back more than Grealish, also makes more tackles.
I think he has got his "Lazy" reputation from this, would have been nice to have seen him have some more minutes since the restart to see if he has improved , but Jose doesnt seem to trust him,

I think he has got his "Lazy" reputation from this, would have been nice to have seen him have some more minutes since the restart to see if he has improved , but Jose doesnt seem to trust him,

It always seemed to be people who haven't played football before that brought that clip up. Neto wasnt even his man.

It didn't even lead to a goal. Yet when Sissoko is seen jogging, failing to track HIS man and it actually leads to a goal, Aurier is blamed.

Its clear Jose doesnt trust him.

Morgan Sanson has been linked with us recently.
Presumably as an Ndombele replacement. Box to box mid by the look of his highlight video.

Anybody seen him play?

Back
Top Bottom