Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First we had the Wanyama prison guard.

Then we had the Nkoudou barber.

Step forward White Hart Mike.

This seems like such shite. Why not take a photo as it was happening then?
:mourglasses:

But meh, it wouldn't be surprising if this was our next deal to get wrapped up. Player wants out, we're an attractive option, and Bournemouth are down.

The 'new number 9' bit is obviously a humorous assumption on his part but I can forgive him as it seems a pretty safe bet were he to come.

In general defending can be learned, passing less so.

I'm not sayin I believe it but I think Mourinho believes it.... For me its the only reason they are choosing him

Passing technique can absolutely be taught. What is harder to teach is vision, space, and timing. Those long passes from the back require more than just proper technique, so I agree with you there.

By the way, great defenders also have great vision, space, and timing. Also hard to teach.

Imagine this was your dad.

It's like someone Cronenberged a mash up of Alasdair Gold and Chris Cowlin.

DktmEFCX0AEksOA.jpg

MHtNwJHl_400x400-2.jpg

Passing technique can absolutely be taught. What is harder to teach is vision, space, and timing. Those long passes from the back require more than just proper technique, so I agree with you there.

By the way, great defenders also have great vision, space, and timing. Also hard to teach.
Do you think Mourinho thinks Dav or Dier is easier to improve those things?

For me that's why he is playing Dier... If I agree is a different story (I'm a big Dav fan)

Also, there was a doctor who met Holtby at an airport, if my memory is right.

Wasn’t that sigurdsson?

Either way I love those bits of ITK. They are the best and usually most truthful ones. Not some sad fucker embarrassing his kid on social media sat out the front of the training ground. What’s he done? Followed Wilson up the M3 from Bournemouth all the way there or was he parked outdoors all day.

Back
Top Bottom