Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"At the very last minute, Pochettino called me and convinced me [to join Tottenham]," Llorente told The Daily Mail.

"The truth is that Chelsea have been after me for a long time but at the end you know how this works.”

OOPS

In tomorrow’s Forum fake news segment

LEVY FORCED POCH TO CALL THEM!!!!!

Shall I stop...?
Naaaaah

"It is difficult to describe but he knows how to touch people, to leave a mark on people. He looked at me in the eyes and said: 'Come with me, I am sure that you will progress.'

"It is these types of little things that made me want to sign over there. I could see that he really, genuinely wanted me, that he genuinely liked me."
Ndombele

What’s all this then

Ouch!

Shall I stop...?
Naaaaah

"It is difficult to describe but he knows how to touch people, to leave a mark on people. He looked at me in the eyes and said: 'Come with me, I am sure that you will progress.'

"It is these types of little things that made me want to sign over there. I could see that he really, genuinely wanted me, that he genuinely liked me."
Ndombele

What’s all this then

Ouch!
What's your point? Who said he didn't want Ndombele?

Back
Top Bottom