Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Irrelevant.
The point was made that Levy chooses the players.
It’s been proven to be fake.

Ive proven that, I don’t need quotes from the whole squad saying Poch spoke to them before they joined.
Aurier
Llorente
Ndombele
Numerous reports of him calling for Coutinho

Can you find the quotes where the players say Levy came and scouted me and we spoke?
No you haven't proven it, It doesn't matter whether he spoke to them or not. If Levy has given him a choice of having a player or having nothing and he chooses to get a player, he will obviously play along as most managers would do.

There are no quotes and I don't expect there will ever be any. Again you have to read between the lines, every manager can't be telling lies.

No you haven't proven it, It doesn't matter whether he spoke to them or not. If Levy has given him a choice of having a player or having nothing and he chooses to get a player, he will obviously play along as most managers would do.

There are no quotes and I don't expect there will ever be any. Again you have to read between the lines, every manager can't be telling lies.
Bored I’ve destroyed the myth and moved on.
Cry and wriggle all you want, you’ve dismissed quotes to read between the lines.

Like all you muppets seem to do when you’ve got fuck all actual evidence

Bored I’ve destroyed the myth and moved on.
Cry and wriggle all you want, you’ve dismissed quotes to read between the lines.

Like all you muppets seem to do when you’ve got fuck all actual evidence
You've got bored of your own argument but you go on thinking that Jol wanted Rasiak, Ramos wanted Campbell, AVB wanted Dempsey etc etc.

TBF and using John Thomas John Thomas analogy

Levy takes Jose out to dinner
Jose asks for a sirloin
Levy says no as it might be bad but you can have 2 or 3 pieces of veal,that cost the same , and might in time turn into sirloin.

That's my biggest beef (geddit) with our transfer policy.

So you’ve written off Bergwijn too?
I actually think Moura did alright for back up dont you

No...wait.....Moura is SHIT but Poch made him score a hat trick because Poch is brilliant
Bergwijn has been average bar 2 games - do you disagree? Lucas has never been consistent - do you also disagree?

TBF and using John Thomas John Thomas analogy

Levy takes Jose out to dinner
Jose asks for a sirloin
Levy says no as it might be bad but you can have 2 or 3 pieces of veal,that cost the same , and might in time turn into sirloin.

That's my biggest beef (geddit) with our transfer policy.
Agreed - we waste much more on wages and agent fees signing shitters by the kilogram

The last really good signing we made value for money was Son

Even with how few games we ended up getting from him, Wanyama for 11M was a steal.

Also, the unbelievable string of bargains that created Poch's team is not something that can reasonably be set as the bar for expectations.

Oh and if we're talking value for money it's hard to beat Kevin Wimmer who we bought for 4.5M, provided some useful cover when we needed him, and then sold him for 18M two years later.

Lol, he's still on the books at Stoke :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom