Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finished 7th mate. Needed a lot more. As we did this window. 2 out of 4 which was ok last summer. We probably needed 5 more last summer.
Bringing that many starters is completely unrealistic for any club that isn't funded by a state or oligarchs. On average we bring in two starters a year, which we have done this year. Unfortunately we're still paying the price for the 18/19, and 19/20 windows, where we failed to bring in any starters.

Might like this one too :tanguythumb:
Thanks. I DO like that one, especially the bit that says Woolwich have spent almost £350 million on upgrading their playing squad in the past 4 years.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It’s a stock pic unfortunately. My uncle owns one, (he’s had it since 92/93). It’s truly a marvel.

I am an MPC user; but although I enjoy it, I've never been 100% happy with how they work (mostly use computer instead now)..... I would love to play on an SP just to see what differences it would bring out in me.

Can't justify the spend now though...

He isn't so good that he could jump in in the event of a Kane injury. His record is poor. Why stunt Scarlett's progress by having Rondon lumbering around up front?
If Nuno believes that Scarlett is ready to step in for ECL matches and cup ties, then I support that decision. Seems to be a lot to put on a 17 year old’s shoulders. Rondon would have been the bare minimum in this case.

Same applies to Chelsea if Lukaku and Havertz are injured, also with Liverpool if Salah and Mane are out.

Utd are the only ones who have four or five goalscoring attackers, City play a brand of football that can share the goals burden
This is not really true Chelsea coped fine with out Lukaku and Havertz has only recently shown his worth. Did they get Saul? I fucking hope not because they are really scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom