Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same vibes

ETggKauXkAE1l9h.jpg

Umm, who lobbied to get the money? It's not like ENIC woke up one day and said "hey, let's do a 150 million cash injection!"

We don't know that. He might have. He might not.

The size of our squad is notably going up, clearly a plan in place to not be bullied.
Kane 6”2
Bentancur 6”2
Dier 6”2
Kulusevski 6”1
Perisic 6”1
Lenglet 6”1
Romero 6”1
Son 6”0
Richarlison 6”0
Bissouma 6”0

Spence at 6”1 is probably next on the list as well. Playing Woolwich will likely be men vs boys.
Was last time anyway.

Meanwhile, at SC, chief tyrant Archibald&Crooks has yet again thrown a tantrum of SC proportions, because the last 2 day’s transfer activities have deflected his followers’ attention away from him, so he feels they’ve betrayed and abandoned him. But, clever as he deems himself to be, he’s masterminded the ultimate punishment for those hurting his feelings: banning people from the ITK thread.
PS! There are whispers that he may design yet another cryptic ITK riddle as he feels the 15-20 pages his followers spent trying to solve it last week wasn’t enough.

Archibald&Crooks

I really need to start banning people who's penchant for not giving a thought or a fuck as to what they post overrides any sort of consideration or care.

That's around a dozen or so posts deleted this morning, ranging from totally unnecessary to outright bollocks so obviously the fear factor is on the wane. That's on me.

So let's see who's willing to take one for the greater good in the next thread. I get the feeling I won't be short of candidates who are made of the right stuff because half of you have got games of olympic standard ping-pong going on in the cavity between your ears.

Meanwhile, at SC, chief tyrant Archibald&Crooks has yet again thrown a tantrum of SC proportions, because the last 2 day’s transfer activities have deflected his followers’ attention away from him, so he feels they’ve betrayed and abandoned him. But, clever as he deems himself to be, he’s masterminded the ultimate punishment for those hurting his feelings: banning people from the ITK thread.
PS! There are whispers that he may design yet another cryptic ITK riddle as he feels the 15-20 pages his followers spent trying to solve it last week wasn’t enough.

Archibald&Crooks

I really need to start banning people who's penchant for not giving a thought or a fuck as to what they post overrides any sort of consideration or care.

That's around a dozen or so posts deleted this morning, ranging from totally unnecessary to outright bollocks so obviously the fear factor is on the wane. That's on me.

So let's see who's willing to take one for the greater good in the next thread. I get the feeling I won't be short of candidates who are made of the right stuff because half of you have got games of olympic standard ping-pong going on in the cavity between your ears.

One day I hope someone locates him in real life and shoves his keyboard so far up his 'arris, he'll be typing 'qwerty' with his front teeth

Archibald&Crooks

funny face lips GIF by Worcester Warriors

In all seriousness the last 48 hours or so did have the feeling of our side not fucking around. I do wonder if that would have been in addition to Raphinha at Chelsea or them looking for a 10m cheaper alternative.

And of course: pinch of salt and all that. There are often these 'hijacking' stories after a move is made.

Chatter is that the chavs were trying to trade him off against some of their unwanted wingers.....

......Foolish given everyone knows it's cash that Everton needed.

Perhaps Boehly doesn't have a feel for the clubs around him.

Gotta laugh at SSN transfer centre today.

"who is the best Brazilian to play in the PL"

Literally everyone just picking their favourite Brazilian to play for their own club. Some of the shite they're picking out. 😂
Other than Prime Sandro, who're we thinking?

:levyeyes:

Funnily enough, I swear we've had underwhelming Brazilians compared to, say, the Spanish league over the years. Off the top of my head I think Fernandinho would be up there.

Back
Top Bottom