Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear you say this about any transfer that isn't related to a world renowned player.

disgusted no thank you GIF by Red Table Talk

2000s it wasnt me GIF

I think you're confused.

How does the foul and yellow card system work here? How much of an asshole can I be before a yellow? Then, is it one more foul and you get a 48-hour ban? Just trying to plan out an upcoming offensive.

Meanwhile, at SC, chief tyrant Archibald&Crooks has yet again thrown a tantrum of SC proportions, because the last 2 day’s transfer activities have deflected his followers’ attention away from him, so he feels they’ve betrayed and abandoned him. But, clever as he deems himself to be, he’s masterminded the ultimate punishment for those hurting his feelings: banning people from the ITK thread.
PS! There are whispers that he may design yet another cryptic ITK riddle as he feels the 15-20 pages his followers spent trying to solve it last week wasn’t enough.

Archibald&Crooks

I really need to start banning people who's penchant for not giving a thought or a fuck as to what they post overrides any sort of consideration or care.

That's around a dozen or so posts deleted this morning, ranging from totally unnecessary to outright bollocks so obviously the fear factor is on the wane. That's on me.

So let's see who's willing to take one for the greater good in the next thread. I get the feeling I won't be short of candidates who are made of the right stuff because half of you have got games of olympic standard ping-pong going on in the cavity between your ears.
He really is an hypocritical, obnoxious cunt.

I left because him and Rob thought it was fine to dig me out - in his fucking precious ITK threads, no less.

ENIC raised the money.
Paratici is negotiating all the deals.

I think we have just found the definition of peak pettiness (with more than a little dose of bitter resentment mixed in). 🤡

Lewis is the wealth..... Levy is likely the only man capable of convincing him to spend a single bean of it.

Would rather we went for Brennan Johnson.

I know Forest would be reluctant to sell but a lot of their squad and 4-5 first teamers were players on loan that won't be returning, so maybe a swap deal for Rodon, some cash and Sarr and Gil on loan might be a good deal for everyone.

Johnson is a potential superstar but he isn't moving this summer. He will stay with Forest and most likely move next year. Top player.

100% overpaid. He is bang average an too physically unremarkable to boss the EPL. I want him sold. On Bremer...he looks like a bit of a beast. I suspect he will end up at Chelsea to spot Rudiger...but I'd love to get him. That's got nothing against Dier who is an essential part of Spurs. It's just I think the way Romero plays we will need another CB.
yeah, I like the little chap, works hard, seems popular in the squad and really appears to love Spurs but just not good enough.

I wonder if Dier can continue to improve. I was pleased when I met him last year and he said he was going to be here for the season.

Back
Top Bottom