Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tielemans would be hilarious..
For the past few weeks the Goons have been mouthing off at how better he is than Bissouma, they’ve done the whole welcome to Woolwich shit, and now if we swooped it literally would be the last straw for them..
This window is turning out to be the best one EVER.

Hercules new Vomit

jokXDJ.jpg

🍞🔪🧈

Last edited:
Maddison won't be leaving Leicester unless someone comes in with an eye watering offer, or until he decides he's done with Leicester and runs his contract down to the point where a lot of sharks will be circling, in which case he'd still go for a substantial sum.

At this point, I think Leicester will use Grealish as their benchmark for price, so highly unlikely that anyone, let alone us, would be looking to prize him away.

Two years left on his contract. Thye won't get more than 50 mill this summer, and the clock is ticking whilst his value is diminishing.

Lenglet,Perisic, Spence,Bissouma,Richarlson.

Still think we need at least 2 more signing BUT couldn't imagine this prior to the summer.

Sounds like we will also get one more CB and possibly another midfield/attacker. So about 8 players including Forster as well.

Maddison won't be leaving Leicester unless someone comes in with an eye watering offer, or until he decides he's done with Leicester and runs his contract down to the point where a lot of sharks will be circling, in which case he'd still go for a substantial sum.

At this point, I think Leicester will use Grealish as their benchmark for price, so highly unlikely that anyone, let alone us, would be looking to prize him away.
Grealish is far better than Maddison to me. Grealish was completely dominating Aston Villa games. Maddison has a good game once every few games.

Back
Top Bottom