Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While I like the idea of further strengthening of the team, I'm now more interested in when we are going to start shifting certain players out. Not saying that it's an easy task but we need to free up some room if the reports about all these further additions are true.

Are we really about to have 5 new players by early July? This can't be real life
harmonizing bohemian rhapsody GIF

I’m no Levy fan. but does any of it matter now , who or why or how we got it. Levy haters it’s down to us and it’s about time , Levy supporters , it was always going to happen post stadium etc etc

Let’s call a truce FFS , we are all getting what we want , I for one intend to bloody well enjoy it. I have had to many arguments on here when the club was not doing what we all wanted, now it is I don’t give a damn why . COYS

Life is to short to keep scoring points of people who ultimately all want the same thing
I don't disagree, but you may want to direct this comment to the poster I responded too, also.

01 Lloris
02 Perisic
03 Reguilon
04 Royal
05 Doherty
06 Romero
07 Sanchez
08 Dier
09 Rodon
10 Lenglet
11 Davies
12 Hojbjerg
13 Bentancur
14 Bissouma
15 Moura
16 Kulusevski
17 Son
18 Richarlison

Someone's got to go

01 Forster
02 Austin
03 Sessegnon
04 Spence
05 Tanganga
06 Skipp
07 Parrott
08 Kane

Meanwhile, at SC, chief tyrant Archibald&Crooks has yet again thrown a tantrum of SC proportions, because the last 2 day’s transfer activities have deflected his followers’ attention away from him, so he feels they’ve betrayed and abandoned him. But, clever as he deems himself to be, he’s masterminded the ultimate punishment for those hurting his feelings: banning people from the ITK thread.
PS! There are whispers that he may design yet another cryptic ITK riddle as he feels the 15-20 pages his followers spent trying to solve it last week wasn’t enough.

Archibald&Crooks

I really need to start banning people who's penchant for not giving a thought or a fuck as to what they post overrides any sort of consideration or care.

That's around a dozen or so posts deleted this morning, ranging from totally unnecessary to outright bollocks so obviously the fear factor is on the wane. That's on me.

So let's see who's willing to take one for the greater good in the next thread. I get the feeling I won't be short of candidates who are made of the right stuff because half of you have got games of olympic standard ping-pong going on in the cavity between your ears.
He's a nasty little cunt that one. I imagine he's a profoundly unremarkable person in real life to get off so heavily on the power trip of being an SC admin.

Would love to see him speak to guys down the pub like that...

Back
Top Bottom