Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s just a joke. Apparently, partey switched his religion last month and changed his name to Yakubu.

Publishing that it’s a PL player but then narrowing it down to “late 20s” “north London” and “World Cup player” is just stupidly irresponsible.
saw someone mention he got married changed hes name and went to become a muslim then another guy goes it cant be him because of that?:contefacepalm2::contelol:

but this happens all the time now with people being named and mostly wrongly accused

Dybala makes me look healthy , and I’m 69 !!
Approve South Park GIF

Barca just announced the signings of Kessie and Christensen, so they are kinda back in action. But I can't see them being linked with any Spurs targets anyway. Well, maybe apart from Raphinha, but who knows where he would end up and if Spurs would have pursued him after getting Richarlison...
Seems like they want Raphinha and Lewandowski for sure. Kounde has been heavily rumored and his move to Chelsea seems off. Then sell as much as they can.

I don’t think they can do much else within the La Liga salary limitations beyond those 3.

Disappointing but I’m sure he will be on mega wages there, and can’t blame him for chasing money after his medical issues.
Bit harsh he struck me as someone who chased the ££££. If I recall correctly he wasn’t one of the higher paid players when with us. Disappointed we didn’t go for him especially on a free. Could have provided that something different when needed. Bet your bottom $ he”ll bang one into postage stamp against us. The other thing is he actually improves manure.

It must be nice to have the media as unofficial unpaid spin artists

They haven't actually bought a fucking player. Their current only true WC player has taken a shit on the club and the fans. He's made Kane's comments last year look geninely pleasant and easy to forgive.

But here'sNev saying how the coach is moulding his own squad.
Fuck me that club and the bias media are unreal.
Can you imagine how much the media would be frothing at the mouth if they'd made the transfers we had.

It's basically down to Ally Gold to write the 'Conte shaping Tottenham in his own image' articles.
:contetellmemore:

Seems like they want Raphinha and Lewandowski for sure. Kounde has been heavily rumored and his move to Chelsea seems off. Then sell as much as they can.

I don’t think they can do much else within the La Liga salary limitations beyond those 3.
Even if they can sign those 3 they're doing quite well considering the plight they were in not long ago. In fact, I think all those 3 players could end up at Chelski if Barca does not sign them, which indirectly will "help" Spurs...

I know one risk being "shot" when posting ITK "info" but it's been rather quiet for a few days so...and a Maddison rumor may kick some life into some of you :cool:

Ali Z on CO'YS:
Either Eze or Oliseh would add something to the squad, hate to upset the applecart but I heard last week we were keen on James Maddison, who I rate but I know many on here don't like.

Ali Z on CO'YS:
Either Eze or Oliseh would add something to the squad, hate to upset the applecart but I heard last week we were keen on James Maddison, who I rate but I know many on here don't like.

I know Maddison is a decent player, but I really don’t like the cunt. Just screams Chav to me.

Ali Z on CO'YS:

I know Maddison is a decent player, but I really don’t like the cunt. Just screams Chav to me.

He is but he is an outstanding footballer and home grown to boot but he would be £70m or something crazy.

I know one risk being "shot" when posting ITK "info" but it's been rather quiet for a few days so..

Most of us can take it or leave it in terms of ITK......

For many of us what specifically gets on our tits is all the whinging about SC, their mods etc. etc. If it/they are that bad, stop visiting their crappy website and stop spreading their name amongst the fanbase. If one is bitter about getting banned; if it's so shit, get over it and stop acting like bitter, jilted schoolgirls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom