Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it?

I find it more disgusting that Barcelona were sponsored to come out in favour of the Qatar World Cup . Pep was paid to give his support to it then he wears a jumper about human rights about the immigrants struggling to cross the channel. The hypocrisy behind that.

The fact is the sheer money that has gone into football by the likes of Abrhamovic, Abu Dhabi and Qatar has broke the game which meant Barcelona had to break all financial sense to try to continue winning.
Then Pep takes his money from the City owners who are not very good with human rights in their own country.

West Virginia, mine is longer, take me home, country road!

Big Brother No GIF

He and Maddison seem to be doing the rounds of coming to Spurs on Twitter. One or the other I assume with Paratici negotiating with both in parallel before deciding who the actual target is.

I'd be happy with either player - Maddison probably my first choice, especially with the HG stuff...but I'd be very pleased with Zan the Man.

I can't believe we haven't moved any of Winks/Lo Soso and Ndombellly

Is Paratici not showing clubs Ndombele vs City Youtube highlights from a few years ago?

Winks vs Real Madrid...?

Back
Top Bottom