Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, it might just be to delay the payment.

Not if it's merely an "option". (They can still delay payment with an obligation...... We can agree 'gentle' repayment structure if we're agreeable too.)

They can just walk away having had him for two years and leave us with a player with even less re-sale value than he currently has.

We can loan again with a series of very easily hit targets that make the sale all but guaranteed. That way, Villareal get to delay the purchase until 23/24.

VR need to shit or get off the pot...... So does he if he wants to ensure a WC-squad place.

I actually like Rabiot. He's really gone off the boil, but I was hoping we would sign him a few years back.

Considering how Betancur and Kulu have looked, I wouldn't be too hasty to laugh at UTD (well, I am anyway, but you get my drift). He could be a sensible and effective signing.

You need to get rid of Allegri as soon as possible. Incredible manager if he has a great squad, bit like Ancelotti, but he cannot build a team to save his life. I know a manager that would do wonders for this Juve team. :pochserious2:
You know what? Poch is probably the best option among the ones available right now

Rabiot hasn't signed for United.

He thought he was too big for us, why would he go play for a ropey conference league mid table club?

Because unlike back then United might be as good as it gets for him now. It’s called a fall from grace.

Because unlike back then United might be as good as it gets for him now. It’s called a fall from grace.

be brilliant if he does sign for them after saying we arent big enough for him.

All that's happened is that United have agreed a fee. Like they did for De Jong and that hasn't happened, nor even look likely.

I want players to fob them off. I want them to keep declining. The more public the decline the better. Players saying they'd rather take a pay cut and sit in the bench rather than sign for United is gold.

I actually like Rabiot. He's really gone off the boil, but I was hoping we would sign him a few years back.

Considering how Betancur and Kulu have looked, I wouldn't be too hasty to laugh at UTD (well, I am anyway, but you get my drift). He could be a sensible and effective signing.
Kulu and Bentancur never had problems with their attitude.

What's so good about him? Genuinely do not know what his strengths are.

Why the hell would or should we accept Lo Celso going on loan with an option? They"ve already had him on loan. Obligation, permanent or do one imo. Lo Celso has to play because of the world cup so he'll just have to go elsewhere and lump it. Ndombele they can have on loan with an option.
The option being:
1/ Stay there
2/ Rot on a beach

Obligation to buy it says. Tbh, watching highlights of their game tonight he doesn't look a guy who's set to leave the club. Played very well, Roma should expect to have a very strong season if they hold on to him.

I think Paratici will get this over the line.

Conte would like a quality player to slot into the right hand side, and with Richarlison predominantly a player (who at Everton) was played either on the left or central (only a couple of games where Kulu plays) Conte see's this as an essential signing.

I read this morning that an offer of forty odd million has been rejected, so i think Paratici will go all in this week at some point.

Definitely see this getting done sooner or later, tremendous talent.

What's so good about him? Genuinely do not know what his strengths are.
I wouldn't say 'so' good, just that he's not an out and out dud.

An effective midfielder that plays as a DM but is good on the ball and happy to look to move it forward rather than just offload it and hang back. Used to be very good at supporting the CBs and making himself available. Good under pressure, doesn't cough it up. Calm. Basically, a better version of Hojberg.

That said, I saw him play a couple of times last season and he was awful.

As others have suggested though, sounds like he might be a complete tit, so not the best for team morale.

Another strange signing for UTD as they'll likely end up paying him around 200k plus a week and not be able to sell him.

United lost - so Sky Sports United transfer center is focussed SOLELY on Manure today.

I hope that entire club goes out of business, the stadium gets knocked down and the name Manchester United becomes legally banned.
Fucking hate how they're so heavily supported in the media. HATE it.

To be fair, they are the biggest club in football, playing in the biggest league in football. I quite enjoy watching those soothsayers predicting all sorts of bollocks only for them to fall on their arse.

They jizz over three teams United, Scouse and their latest trinket City.

Don't let them twats get to you.

Back
Top Bottom