Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Ouch...he is the last thing they need. Didn't juve try this experiment.

I wonder, Is Paranaense the only club that is genuinely called Athletico? (Not Atletico or Athletic)
Good question. Bilbao have to be the only club to have been called both Athletic and Atlético, due to Franco petulantly banning foreign words in football club names.

Oddly the ban didn't extend to the word "Club", which is an Anglicism.

Good question. Bilbao have to be the only club to have been called both Athletic and Atlético, due to Franco petulantly banning foreign words in football club names.

Oddly the ban didn't extend to the word "Club", which is an Anglicism.
Athletico PR plays in Brasil, however.

I thought we looked excellent yesterday but I still don't trust the RWB position (Emerson and Doherty are going to hinder us for me) and I would also love a Maddison type option.

If we could flog both RWBs and bring in another to compete with Spence I'd be happy.
We’re not going to get rid of both. Emerson and Doherty are well versed on what Conte wants. Gonna take Spence a while to adapt to this as well as build the fitness that Conte requires. There is a reason we have no new starters on Saturday; Conte himself said he trusts the players he has had since January.

Nah these lot are actual criminals 😂

Lol, they made a deal. What spivs.

"Cause of action for all involved". So are they accusing him of criminality? If it is so obvious, they would be able terminate the contract.
I assume there is no "criminality" on his part, which means he could sue the club if they terminated In any case.

Current standings aside, United are a "bigger" club. Just not better. And ultimately still overpay massively. Hence why Eriksen is there.
they are bigger but they are years behind us now. they also have massive massive problems with culture, pretty much like we had for a very long time thats only really being sorted out now.

its interesting with united because all these plastic fans they have world wide wont hang about for too long when the glory isnt there. if they dont get top 4 in the next 5 years it will be interesting to see where they are as a club in 5 years.

Rabiot isn't a "star".......

He had the potential to become a very good player, but his baggage got in the way of his development and he got pre-occupied with big clubs and big wages rather than regular football......

Now all that's left is a toublesome player who failed live up to the hype; that is now 27 and has been treading water for much of his career.

You forgot to mention his annoying AF mum....

Back
Top Bottom