Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they are bigger but they are years behind us now. they also have massive massive problems with culture, pretty much like we had for a very long time thats only really being sorted out now.

its interesting with united because all these plastic fans they have world wide wont hang about for too long when the glory isnt there. if they dont get top 4 in the next 5 years it will be interesting to see where they are as a club in 5 years.
BBC said United handed out 10,000 free tickets to local youth organisations.
Not sure if that is per game????

krieger-archer.gif

Sarr from Watford pinged in one from his own half this week…. Could be a good option for us, potential RWB and potential Kulu cover
And does what he does. Just took and missed an absolutely abysmal penalty
He’s too inconsistent for me and always has been. That’s why they can’t get their asking price for him even though the talent is there

And does what he does. Just took and missed an absolutely abysmal penalty
He’s too inconsistent for me and always has been. That’s why they can’t get their asking price for him even though the talent is there
That’s fair. Certainly talented

Friedel says Hugo can do 5 more seasons for us. That would be amazing and save us so, so much in the transfer market. Between him and Forster I think we're covered for at least 2 seasons (this + next), and can reevaluate then.
I think Friedel is being nice. Either way, we should be hot on a GK soon. Not trying to push the skipper out the door.

Back
Top Bottom