Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Extensive homework is being carried out on player ability and character. Spurs recently rejected the chance to sign one talented Premier League player because their research highlighted concerns he could be a disruptive influence."

Wonder who that might be

Winks ? 🤪

"Extensive homework is being carried out on player ability and character. Spurs recently rejected the chance to sign one talented Premier League player because their research highlighted concerns he could be a disruptive influence."

Wonder who that might be
Already identified by some including some sources who have had info previously, as pogba I think.

Here you go, dickface

:sonpoint:

Have you ever been factual and rational in your life ever when someone happens to disagree with you? 😁
You may have gotten your will with your parents by throwing tantrums around but it doesn't always work that way in real life :cool:
I hope you don't have and never will have children unless you grow up one day ...

Last edited:
Yes, I literally just posted the facts. Can't you read?

And speak to me about having/not having kids again, and I don't care if you're just some cyber cunt, I will fucking find you and give you the slapping you deserve, you sub human cunt.

Don't fucking respond to me again you utter waste of life. How fucking dare you.

I don't mind a bit of banter or insult, but you bring real life stuff into this again, and you'll pay the fucking price.

PRICK
You posted someone guessing a name as if he knew and then you claimed it was a fact.
Talking about being sub-human... oh never mind...
I don't mind if you find me and I don't think I am daring anything by responding. You even posed me a question 😁
And irregardless of what you claim, it's obvious that you can't stand any banter on your behalf and you certainly feel overly insulted by the slightest disagreement.

Last edited:
You posted someone guessing a name as if he knew and then you claimed it was a fact.
Talking about being sub-human... oh never mind...
I don't mind if you find me and I don't think I am daring anything by responding. You even posed me a question 😁
And it's obvious that you can't stand any banter and you certainly feel overly insulted by the slightest disagreement.

Think you'll find that bloke does know things. It is a fact that the name was Pogba.

I'll do you a favour and pop you on ignore, because as far as I can see, you've got nothing to offer this forum.

Just know that a pile of cowshit has more intelligence than you do :)

Ta-ra lovely!

Going full Herculean lads... Colly told me to charge but im to generous

"Who..?"
"Close to the scouting team, no names no packdrill"
"Maddison,?"
"Conte and Fabio think he's a talent'
"Wot he's a gooner"
"Not an issue see Doherty "
"So it's a go?"
"Nah, concerned about his lifestyle and attitude shades of Dele":avbmad:

Think you'll find that bloke does know things. It is a fact that the name was Pogba.

I'll do you a favour and pop you on ignore, because as far as I can see, you've got nothing to offer this forum.

Just know that a pile of cowshit has more intelligence than you do :)

Ta-ra lovely!
When you gift someone loads of shit and that person does not accept your generous "gift" .... that gift of shit remains with the owner, in this case, you. So enjoy waddling around - like a pig - in your own shit loads. I am sure you got plenty. Was even gonna advise you to be careful not to drown in it but...a don't give a shit about it.

Not sure about how much of an alternative Gvardiol really is since he also would need to be convinced, as would his club (unlike Inter that appear very willing to sell)

Besides, he's said he want to play for Liverpool (but he may change his mind about that).

Speaking to 24 Sata last year, Gvardiol was asked who his favourite club was and responded: "Liverpool. Since I was a little boy, my dad and I watched Liverpool matches.

"I grew up with only them. When I took football more seriously, I started following them and I definitely want the Premier League and Liverpool."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom