Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Isco is available this summer on a free. Himself and Eriksen are both 30. Wonder if one, or both of them, would be great additions to have as a super sub and a starter for the tricky games where the other team defends deep and we need to unlock the defence

Fuck Isco.....

The degree of unwarranted hype this guy has received from Spurs fans over the years is off the scale....

Seeing Arse sign him up on 300 grand per week would be glorious.

Please stop guessing names based on yes ’s itk otherwise you’ll be receiving the dreaded ban stick.

We leave the itk as vague as possible on purpose to be of least value to you all. And that way we can claim literally any player in europe was the person being referred to. Exciting times IF and only IF Daniel pulls it off. I’m optimistic. Shit or get off the pot.
And don’t forget our servers cost 1 million dollars per month to run so help support us buying this genuinely unique Spurs Community NFT.

Son - Kane - Kulusevski

de Jong - Bentancur

Perisic - Bastoni - Dier - Romero - Royaldinho (I’m joking, please god help us)

Lloris

FUCKING JIZZWORTHY​

Back
Top Bottom