Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte likes both 3-4-3 and 3-5-2, he played 3-5-2 with Inter because he had the midfield options, last season we didn't for the most part.

3-4-3 is a great option for us but we don't have an out and out replacement for Kulusevski so with the extra AM he could change mid game or vice versa.

Worth remembering that arguably our best two performances came playing 3-5-2 last season.
yep our 2 best performances was definitely 3-5-2.

Well-Known Member​

Hercules

We are in talks. Leicester very reluctant. But his contract and more takes it out of Rodgers hands. Would be an excellent acquisition. We are willing to pay. Turning your nose up at him (some) is baffling. I personally hope it happens. Plenty work to do. Winks in the mix as well.

————-

Knew it wouldn’t be long before cunt features jumped on the latest Paul O’keef info

Angry American Idol GIF

I was sipping on a costa tropical mango bubble frappe as I read ‘cunt features’ and I’ve spat it all down my top.

Cheers. Fucking cheers

Chelski will keep on doing what they do best... pinch young talent from other clubs...

Chelsea set to sign England under-18's Zak Sturge after Brighton exit

Chelsea pounce for England Under-18 defender Zak Sturge after he leaves Brighton and hope to add Southampton wonderkid Tyler Dibling, as Blues aim to secure several youth targets after Todd Boehly's takeover​

• Chelsea are set to snap up England under-18 defender Zak Sturge from Brighton
  • The promising left-back, 18, left the Seagulls after rejecting a contract extension
  • Thomas Tuchel also hopes to sign wonderkid Tyler Dibling from Southampton
By ADRIAN KAJUMBA FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 23:16 BST, 14 July 2022 | UPDATED: 23:23 BST, 14 July 2022

Is this to add to their seventy odd kids that they already have on loan?

Conte likes both 3-4-3 and 3-5-2, he played 3-5-2 with Inter because he had the midfield options, last season we didn't for the most part.

3-4-3 is a great option for us but we don't have an out and out replacement for Kulusevski so with the extra AM he could change mid game or vice versa.

Worth remembering that arguably our best two performances came playing 3-5-2 last season.

all about options the more talent and options Conte has the better he will do, Maddison or someone like him could be a very astute signing allowing us to change up how we play when needed.

I'm pretty sure Conte stuck with only the 3-4-3 out of necessity, not because it's the only system he wants to play.

have to remember,

-he arrived mid-season so i'm sure he kept things simpler than he normally would
- lack of options off the bench. Our best attacking subs were also wingers (Lucas and Stevie B)

343 out of nesessity?
At Chelsea, Inter and now Spurs?
I'd say it's his preferred system.

I'm pretty sure Conte stuck with only the 3-4-3 out of necessity, not because it's the only system he wants to play.

have to remember,

-he arrived mid-season so i'm sure he kept things simpler than he normally would
- lack of options off the bench. Our best attacking subs were also wingers (Lucas and Stevie B)

If that's the theory then only 1 x AM isn't gonna cut it.

Well-Known Member​

Hercules

We are in talks. Leicester very reluctant. But his contract and more takes it out of Rodgers hands. Would be an excellent acquisition. We are willing to pay. Turning your nose up at him (some) is baffling. I personally hope it happens. Plenty work to do. Winks in the mix as well.

————-

Knew it wouldn’t be long before cunt features jumped on the latest Paul O’keef info

Angry American Idol GIF

How much did you pay them this week? :llorishowudoin:

Back
Top Bottom