Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
:kanehand:

hate to break it to you mate, but he left!

(But I do know what you mean) ...a 30+ goal machine AS WELL as the attacking options we now have would be ridiculous football sex!

...but sadly, right now, Richie AIN'T that 30+ goal striker...

Maybe he thinks it means he's supposed to get 30 in his ENTIRE CAREER, not in one season?!

Spurs career? Spanning how many seasons?

Misshitharlison may fall into a purple patch but it's so rare a player looks so short of what one hoped and then comes gopd.

More often goes the other way but usually it's quite set in terms of trajectory.

The bloke needs to come good soon or he will be benched. No doubt at all because we can't carry passengers.

I would say Hoijberg does belong in a top 4/6 team.
Ceiling or not, Skipp has done nothing that makes me think he even has the potential. He's not even as young as people make out anymore.
Again agree. It's more the players around him because he does what he is good at pretty well as far as I see it.

For example he would be really good at City because they have the ball players.

I would be inclined to see what a Bissouna, Hjojberg, Maddison midfield looked like because I think selling carries more risk than benefit, if we are not adding and ahead of Bentancur's return..

:kanehand:

hate to break it to you mate, but he left!

(But I do know what you mean) ...a 30+ goal machine AS WELL as the attacking options we now have would be ridiculous football sex!

...but sadly, right now, Richie AIN'T that 30+ goal striker...

Maybe he thinks it means he's supposed to get 30 in his ENTIRE CAREER, not in one season?!
Can’t see anyone else getting 30 but the only realistic possible high scorers at this moment in time seem to be Osimhen, Vlahovic, Martinez or David . Orban possibly as well. Then again, Brazils startino centre forward could come good, who knows?

I don't see a massive difference.

Ange brings them on for the intensity of running left in their legs.

Hojberg has the rep for coming on to calm things down but he's nearly cost us a goal against UTD and Skipp was just as good as him vs B'Muff.

Marginally would choose Hojberg but not for the 30m we might get for him.
PEH would have to be replaced though. Just Sarr, Bissouma and Skipp is not enough. I know Bentancur will be back but there will be question marks regarding his form after a long period out.

Back
Top Bottom