Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Call me crazy but I don’t think Fati is our best option bc he plays off the RW, he’s sort of an inside forward coming off the left like Son.

We still NEED a right winger. And if the only deal is a loan with no option to buy I’d still take Johnson, don’t care about the fee, Kulusevski cannot start 35 PL matches for us.
he plays off the left better though.

Would love to get both Fati and Johnson in, would add a whole new dimension to our side in terms of pace, dribbling, and youth.

Perisic is gone next season, Son isn’t getting younger. Perisic also is fine is a sub but I think last night indicated his lack of dynamism at this age. This is ultimately long term succession plan, which if find very encouraging.
What dimension does Fati add in terms of pace and dribbling?

Call me crazy but I don’t think Fati is our best option bc he plays off the RW, he’s sort of an inside forward coming off the left like Son.

We still NEED a right winger. And if the only deal is a loan with no option to buy I’d still take Johnson, don’t care about the fee, Kulusevski cannot start 35 PL matches for us.

He plays LWF like Son.

View: https://twitter.com/StatsBomb/status/1696853817323643214?s=20

Even in his comeback season he was really dangerous.

I'm talking about United 2 years ago

So in short, not a single one of those clubs had a proven replacement lined up.

Suarez out <> Balotelli, Origi, Lambert in...... CLASS! :roflmao:

...They all bombed(*) so in came Benteke. 😆

(*Origi became a vaguely decent bench player years later.)

Yeah good one, not like no-one is aware of the fact and you don't repeat the same thing every day in every thread.

Bot like behavior

Ha, well they continue to prove me right.

:pochsmirk:

Instead of attacking us, how about you and your ilk explain how we're wrong and Levy and ENIC truly DO care about winning trophies?

This may take a while.

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

He is right footed though, and if we're interested then it seems Ange prefers his wide forwards to be wingers rather than inverted. I guess he could play in both positions if needed.

This claim that Ange plays his wingers on the outside on their natural foot is one of the most selectively applied notions in recent times (which on TFC is saying something!).

Basically, if it's regarding a players that peeps want it's get's thrown out of the window...... If it's re: (eg) Kulu or someone unwanted; it's a bad fit and they should either swap sides or be binned off.

Never change.......:freundgoal:

Back
Top Bottom