Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think that was more Conte’s hierarchical dinosaur bullshit.

Gallagher just isn’t good enough to be placing those sorts of demand on anyone. I don’t think he would, either.

Would the Chavs even pick up the phone to us?
Son is finished. Conte did many things we can hate on, but Son has nothing much left in the tank.

Tbh mate, I'm not even pissed with the board anymore. They're like my Mrs, they're gonna keep doing annoying things and wonder why people get annoyed.

What pisses me off, is the number of people on here who genuinely believe we're off with them than without. All the casual fans at games who wouldn't say boo to a ghost. All the podcasts and youtubes that initially act angry at manager appointments and below par signings, but quickly convince themselves it's all positive.

Levy needs to be made aware of fans discontent. All the time.
Fans at Bournemouth blabbing "we've got our Tottenham back" after 3 fucking games and massive let down window need their heads checked.
I think it needs pitch invasion and disruption to a home game to get message across.
I honestly don't know, why anyone can, still support these cunts in charge, they hold us back from going any further.

Going to call it now because I'll get moaned at post deadline for melting after a 'solid transfer window'.

But this is altogether, a pathetic showing from the board and does not come close to the level of ambition promised when the stadium was both under construction and about to be completed.

Not upset, but this is again feeling like, well what did we expect under this board.

Sorry Ange, you'll be another fall guy
Tbh will make a prediction on how we will do this season once the window shuts. I'd like to think we have a surprise centre forward coming in tomorrow. Weve had a bright start and obvious players have bought into Ange. Bit annoying though if dont get anyone to replace kane.

I think it needs pitch invasion and disruption to a home game to get message across.
I honestly don't know, why anyone can, still support these cunts in charge, they hold us back from going any further.
Mass walk outs, visible anti enic/levy banners, protests before and after the game. The more onboard the more uncomfortable it becomes.

Don't fuck around sending 12 blokes who look like Adrian Mole to the training found at 1pm on a Thursday. Match day match day match day - especially live TV games.

Nobody is coming in tomorrow, levy and the board have no intention of bringing more players in this summer.
The most unambitious board in the premier league is done, happy and contented with reducing wage bill where possible, and finishing a respectable top eight.
Meanwhile, villa, Brighton and west ham continue to improve and go past us, but it's all good, because the wages to income is the best in the league #champions
They won’t go past us. We will finish above all three even if we sign nobody.

Of course, but in reality it doesn't work like this, as we know from last season, with Son zombie shuffling on our left wing in every match.
Right but that was to the detriment of our brand new big-money signing who was surely promised more playing time than he got.

Sarr is undroppable at this moment. But he's 20 years old. Lo Celso is now hurt. Bentancur is some way off from coming back from a serious knee injury. And we're selling PEH in this hypothetical. The need for more midfield help becomes pretty big.

I share the concern about wanting Sarr to have playing time. But I like Gallagher enough (and fear PEH taking Sarr's spot anyway enough) that I'd be in favor of the deal.

Gallagher has a stronger record of performances in the Premier League than Johnson does.

I'm surprised if he hasn't. But if he has, I don't recognise him.
We disagreed on absolutely everything. He was the biggest ENIC fluffer on here but we got on just fine. He was respectful, funny and popular. Much like myself.
He can probably be found on the Bayern forum criticising Harry..

Tbh will make a prediction on how we will do this season once the window shuts. I'd like to think we have a surprise centre forward coming in tomorrow. Weve had a bright start and obvious players have bought into Ange. Bit annoying though if dont get anyone to replace kane.
Mark my words, the closest we get to a forward is a nippy winger who can just about fill in as a center "forward"
And the only way it happens is if we've got rid of players who are thus far going absolutely nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom