Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Levy only interested in saving money. Concentrating in getting players out and money in and nothing happening on replacing Kane. Only 2 players can play central attacker and neither playing well. 1 injury and we are in trouble with no one on bench. This is starting to look as bad as the Berbatov transfer window.

Levy only interested in saving money. Concentrating in getting players out and money in and nothing happening on replacing Kane. Only 2 players can play central attacker and neither playing well. 1 injury and we are in trouble with no one on bench. This is starting to look as bad as the Berbatov transfer window.
Levy too small minded to discard players who we can't sell. Big clubs are happy to tell their dross they're not in the squad and upgrade them regardless.
Levy couldn't bare the thought of paying someone's wages and them not being in the 25.

Capture.jpg

I'm surprised if he hasn't. But if he has, I don't recognise him.
We disagreed on absolutely everything. He was the biggest ENIC fluffer on here but we got on just fine. He was respectful, funny and popular. Much like myself.
the biggest thing about you is - you hate Enic more than you love Spurs

you can claim that's bollocks all you like but with every post the evidence grows.

the biggest thing about you is - you hate Enic more than you love Spurs

you can claim that's bollocks all you like but with every post the evidence grows.
You'll get there eventually. When you've suffered 2 decades of ENIC and ridicule just for saying you support a once successful club.
You can't be a long standing Spurs fan if you don't hate them at least as much as you love spurs.

Back
Top Bottom