Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bringing in lead footed Maguire is one of the dumbest fucking ideas I’ve ever read. I don’t believe the rumours because nobody can be that fucking stupid. How in the fuck can we move higher up the pitch as a unit with a fucking brontosaurus in defence? Fuck this shit. Fuck off. Fuck.
This is one of those things so tactically obvious that even our scouting/recruitment can't miss it.

I really think it's just footie journos doing what they usually do, especially seeing how they're trying to link it to Kane's situation (if you think signing Maguire makes all the difference in keeping Kane then I have a bridge to sell you). Our fanbase can feel aggrieved over certain things but we really need to chill out unless Maguire rumours get a lot stronger.

Sorry to link to the Mail...

The Australian wants Spurs to sign James Maddison - relegated with Leicester, Wolves defender Max Kilman and Spanish goalkeeper David Raya, who has repeatedly turned down a new contract at Brentford.

Seems to me we'd sign Kilman over Maguire.

Go Away GIF

Martin Litpon interviewed on Newstalk Ireland this morning about the Postecoglou appointment. Pretty sure he's a Spurs fan, also chief sports reporter at the Sun, formerly of Daily Mirror.. so you know, grain of salt. But seemed fairly convinced Tottenham want David Raya, Raya wants Tottenham, and there has been talks during the season and in the last couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom