Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
The thing with this is, we’d better be damn sure Gallagher deal is ready to go. I can totally see Chelsea fucking us on this and pulling the rug at the last second and then we have zero midfield depth.
True as that is, I think Chelsea need to sell so it’s not in their interests to shaft us

See if Robbie Williams can come up with a tune
An through it all,
He'll do just what he wants to,
Small Bald head old Levy.
Whether he's right or wrong.

Its Daniel Levy,
There'll be no Early Transfers,
Sanchez and his Tangi
And even Eric Dier

Cause Every year it Goes,
His Loving His Crap Instead.

:ange-clap:

I've written Robbie's next hit. Sang to the same beat as the Big Ange song.

I don't have a Great singing voice but to all the upcoming artists let here one of you blast this one.

Ability wise I don't think there's a huge difference. At least not from the Gallagher we've seen at Chelsea. But he definitely has the higher ceiling of the two, potential wise.
He's had a pretty decent start to the season at Chelsea. More like the Palace player you refer to.

A good fit in most regards but I still don't think it will happen.

You seem to be forgetting PEH passing directly to Marcus Rashford at the top of the box
yeh and you seem to be forgetting him playing very well, us shutting up shop and looking comfortable and the opposition creating next to nothing.

Don't worry if he leaves you will see. Then we can all pretend to be surprised and get angry at eachother.

Back
Top Bottom