Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have to trust Ange on this one, no doubt the lad is a decent player but given the wide options we already have he seems an odd "number one target"
He's only become no 1 target since they came to terms...Maddison is by far the best buy we've made for a long time

I have my doubts about Johnson's quality and the trajectory of his growth as a player, but I have no doubts about the suitability of his profile for Angeball and that he's a guy Ange will embrace working with, regardless of the cliche and hyperbole that statements like the above may be.

We're going into this acquisition thoughtfully and with unity, which can only help. It's no deadline day punt.

Lloyd on the other hand....

The thing with this is, we’d better be damn sure Gallagher deal is ready to go. I can totally see Chelsea fucking us on this and pulling the rug at the last second and then we have zero midfield depth.
Basically tell Atleti we’re not letting PEH go until the ink is dry on Gallagher contract - fuck Atleti, they made us wait, now it’s their turn

Vicario/Forster
Emerson/Porro
Royal/Sanchez
VDV/
Udogie/Davies/Sess
Bissouma/Sarr
Maddison/Skipp
Bentancur/Gallagher
Son/Perisic
Richarlison/Johnson
Kulu/Solomon

Obviously not all like for like, and space for a few more.
The glaring hole is a left footed CB. Is Kelly that bad if he's reasonably priced facilitates Gallagher AND Johnson?

I have always had a soft spot for Everton, good to see them making improvements to their squad on deadline day.

Agree. Iwobi out. Maupay out.

Pretty good day for Evertonians

Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

The thing with this is, we’d better be damn sure Gallagher deal is ready to go. I can totally see Chelsea fucking us on this and pulling the rug at the last second and then we have zero midfield depth.
By all accounts Levy and Boehly are pally, and with Poch there too there's not the boardroom enmity there used to be with Levy and Roman.

Back
Top Bottom