Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's not any better he's just new and shiny. We are just stockpiling the same problems it's ridiculous. Buy quality not tommorows Dier like Gallagher and Kelly ffs
Disagree. He's better than Hoijberg and Skipp. Not many players grab my attention but he has done over the last few years.
Move Hoijberg on, rotate Bissouma, Bentancur, Sarr, Maddison and Gallagher. Skipp a fallback plan.
Take GLC as far away from the club as possible. Useless and fragile.

people just assuming if Hojbjerg goes we get Gallagher.

in reality what will happen is we let Hojbjerg go and rely on an injury prone nothing player like Lo Celso and Skipp to be the back ups until Bentancur is back with no CM signing made.

I have absolutely zero faith we are going to conclude a deal for Galllagher so I hope Hojbjerg stays.
I'd prefer prefer Skipp and Lo Celso

Have to trust Ange on this one, no doubt the lad is a decent player but given the wide options we already have he seems an odd "number one target"
What wide options do we have on the right? Kulu who is the most plodding winger in the PL, and Solomon playing out of position.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Can you be both those things?

I suppose you can if you're minted but for most, either will go through your dosh quicker than a bad oyster through your lower intestine.

I don't see the combination as a viable downwardly-spiralling addict option.

(Insert Paul Merson GIF here)
You sure can. Just not in parallel for any kind of period. Go gambling when you are trying to go clean and then get back on the posh to assuage the pain of your losses.

[crowbar Anti Enic / Levy rhetoric here]

Back
Top Bottom