Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeh and you seem to be forgetting him playing very well, us shutting up shop and looking comfortable and the opposition creating next to nothing.

Don't worry if he leaves you will see. Then we can all pretend to be surprised and get angry at eachother.

You're saying there's value in an experienced but not necessarily fast player coming on late to shut up shop?

:troll:

:angehug:

The thing with this is, we’d better be damn sure Gallagher deal is ready to go. I can totally see Chelsea fucking us on this and pulling the rug at the last second and then we have zero midfield depth.
If we are selling Hjojberg then we have a deal agreed for his replacement already, dont we? surely we would right???

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

I believe anyone can get a new number until a day or so after the close of the window.
I thought PL had changed rules to stop changes. Note that Spurs detailed changes such as Bissouma changing from 38 to 9 etc.

But we shall see over weekend/early next week I guess as window closes tonight and PL games scheduled over next few days.

Back
Top Bottom