Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
we should get all 3 personally still less then 100 mill

get rid of sanchez and davies or dier
It’s easy to say ‘get rid of Sanchez Davies Dier’ but for that to happen we need to find a club willing to buy these players we clearly don’t want! They bs e to agree a few with us, then personal terms with the player and then the player has to want to go ti that club. It’s not that easy

It’s easy to say ‘get rid of Sanchez Davies Dier’ but for that to happen we need to find a club willing to buy these players we clearly don’t want! They bs e to agree a few with us, then personal terms with the player and then the player has to want to go ti that club. It’s not that easy
we got 9 for sanchez yet want 15

if we dont hold onto stupid fees for these players it wouldnt be a problem

Where is that info from?
giphy.gif

Some dickhead cunts on here , especially those pricks who live outside Blighty would be spinning it as a Levy masterstroke.
God help us .
(Airprick, Get fucked , shadydick, Vichy cockhead, Paris bollocks, Dud , fucked up goat, spunk spurs , yidpiss , plastic paddy)
Wow……….

They aren’t. Their problem is that they paid big for Badiashille and Colwill needs to play.

That’s why I also said stick in a 35m bid for Badiashille as well.
What pisses me off with Badiashile is that we would have probably gone after him last summer, if Conte wasn't our manager. He only wanted Bastoni, who wasn't budging, so we ended up going the stop gap route with Lenglet to try again this summer. What a fucking waste all around and all because of a pigheaded manager.

What pisses me off with Badiashile is that we would have probably gone after him last summer, if Conte wasn't our manager. He only wanted Bastoni, who wasn't budging, so we ended up going the stop gap route with Lenglet to try again this summer. What a fucking waste all around and all because of a pigheaded manager.
Chelsea... Don't think it matters who we had as manager this would be very unlikely regardless

I look at Bent as the same way I saw the Richarlison signing who we also signed for a record fee.

Someone who may be something for us in future but most definitely back up to already established players in the team.

Bent was never a right fit for us and I always felt was such an odd signing at the time. Selling Defoe in January that year was stupid
Bent was shit but we 100% knew berbatov was leaving the next year when we signed him so slight difference to Richarlison. He was signed as a starter... For the next year

I wonder if Woolwich fans are moaning about the Declan Rice price tag because they once wasted £75m on Nicholas Pepe?

It doesnt overly bother me not spending £70m on a player i think you can counter that by being smart and quick in the market. What does piss me off about us is we clearly need 2 good centre backs, we've seemingly identified 2 but it appears we're only going to buy 1 of them and then fill out the other spot with cheap squad filler. Especially when we've gone cheaper for Vicario and free for Solomon. Thats why people get pissed off.

Its not just spend money for the sake of it, its closing on good players that are needed to improve the team and give it balance.
We strangely have a lot of fans online happy to never win anything & have no success as long as we don’t risk having the shame of getting a big signing wrong or spending what’s required to succeed.
All whilst wanting our rich chairman to get bonuses & pay rises.
Their pleasure seems to be making fun of much more successful clubs for getting big signings wrong.
We have some nut jobs! Only at our club.

wow well they won't get that, his contract ends in June 2025. They are reported looking for around 50m+
They seem to be holding out for 40m for Raya and willing to let him go on free next season otherwise.

I've heard 80m from a few places (which is 50m+ 😃). Can't see them selling him for 10m more than Raya.

I agree though would bring him in for 50m if available

Back
Top Bottom